1. My Life

© [Shyanne] [2014]

All Rights Reserved

No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials.

---------------------------
Talia's Pov

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABES," my best friends Ava and Carter A.K.A "CC" yelled at me as they both busted through my apartment door.

Oh I feel so loved. Note the sarcasm.

I was about to yell at the both of them to stop being loud, when "CC" started to speak to me.

"Get dressed mama we are leaving so go get sexy hurry up," Carter said while grabbing my legs because I was laying down on the couch all comfortable.

But not anymore.

But guess what, It was 5pm and it was also my 20th birthday and I didn't feel like going anywhere so I spoke up quickly.

"No, I just want to stay in for the night and watch romance movies all day," I told them while getting back on the couch and covering my legs back up with the covers.

Now that my annoying friends got that I didn't want to leave they both are laying with me on the couch quiet as a mouse, so I guess I will introduce myself now.

My name is Talia I'm 5'2 in height, my hair is super curly and I love it (Sometimes) my skin is a very light caramel, and as for my other assets (If you know what I mean) they aren't to big or to small they are just the right size for me.

We all watched the movie "Beauty and the Beast" and I just cried knowing my life sucks because I have never had a boyfriend, but oh well.

"Okay boo enough crying you're wetting my shirt now get up were going out now," Carter said well more like demanded me.

I started shaking my head "no" but Ava spoke up with her overly mean ass.

"Now," she yelled and I jumped up to get in the shower so that I could get all dressed up.

It's too late to turn back now. I thought to myself.

Maybe wherever their taking me, I can maybe find me a man I thought to myself instead as I got dressed up.
-------------------------
Giovanni's Pov

My name is Giovanni Angelo son of Kendra and Dave Angelo, and we're all Italian.

Boring way to introduce myself, but oh well.

Anyways my hair is dark blonde and is kind of short, I'm buff but not overly buff to where it looks like I take steroids every single day.

I also have an eight pack (wink wink) I have to stay in shape for when i find myself a wife.

Last but not least I'm 23 years old and I will tell you more about myself later on, so bye for now loves.
-----------------------------
This is my first real story so please excuse errors.

READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT.

THANKS LOVES