24. Hospital

Recap

Bang! Bang!

---------------
  Talia's Pov

"Oh my god Gio," I screamed when he went down and I just started shooting.

I heard a scream and Amber fall to the ground hold her heart and groaning in pain.

"T-this i-is not o-over," she stuttered and I shot her again in her head.

I went to my purse to call 911 and they told me they were on they way.

"Gio stay with me please," I sobbed while pressing my hands against his wound.

"I-I love y-you L-lia," he said while lifting his hand to rub my cheek.

Not to soon after the ambulance came and drag him away and started working on him.

I was about to get in the truck with him when I felt nauseous and fainted.

The last thing I heard was people shouting.

"She's pregnant," and all I saw was black.

Hours later I woke up to an all with room and a beeping noise.

I looked around and saw Ava and Carter looking depressed.

"What's going on," I said in a croaky voice because my throat was so dry.

"Ahhh she's awake Ava look," Carter yelled and got me some water so that I can talk a little better.

"We were so worried Talia what happened?" Ava asked looking ready to cry.

I closed my eyes and everything came back to me and the machine went haywire.

"Where's Giovanni she shot him oh gosh where is he," I said while trying to get up but Carter held me and told Ava to call the nurse.

Not even two seconds later there was the nurse.

"Ma'am calm down this isn't good for the baby," she said while looking slightly panicked and we all froze.

"Im pregnant?" I asked with a small smile.

"Yes pregnant," she said while smiling.

"Wait is my fiancé Giovanni Angelo okay, he was shot," I said and started to cry.

"He's fine he has his parents and he's been asking for you," she said.

"Can I go see him?" I asked her and she nodded and left to come back with a wheelchair.

Ava and Carter wheeled me to Giovanni's room.

They opened the door and I looked straight at Gio.

"Oh gosh baby why are you in the wheel chair are you okay," he asked and his dad checked to make sure I wasn't shot and then he hugged me like he would hug his daughter if he had one.

"She's fine Giovanni," he said and he relaxed.

"Um Giovanni we have to talk," I said while looking at him.

He nodded and asked Ava, his parents, and Carter to leave for a moment.

I rolled over to the bed and cleared my throat.

"Babe I'm um p-pregnant," I said and looked down at my hands.

"Really I'm going to be a dad yess," he said and leaned down to kiss me.

"Ouch," he said and leaned up and groaned.

I called them back in and told them and they were excited.

"Talia um I'm sorry about everything and I am glad that you are having my grand baby," his mother said with tears in her eyes.

We were all talking, laughing, and joking like old times.