21. Trouble

Recap

"Talia you waited months before you decided to say yes to our first day, and when you did I was so happy, but now I'm asking you to marry me and say yes to many more dates to come so will you marry me Talia Smith," I said.

"Are you serious?" she cried and I frowned.

"Yesss I will marry you baby," she yelled and I sighed in relief and slipped the ring on her finger.

She grabbed my face, stood on her tippy toes and kissed me like crazy.

"I love you," she said against my lips.

"I love you to Lia forever and always," I said while grabbing her waist and kissing her back.
----------------
  Talia's Pov

I can't believe I'm getting married I thought while I waited patiently for Gio to come out the shower, so that we could talk.

While waiting I finally looked down at my hand to really look at my ring, and let me tell you it was a very beautiful ring.

They ring has a black band with white diamonds on both sides.

Then right in the middle was a big pink diamond that was so beautiful everytime I looked at it.

Hearing someone knock on the door I got up to go see who it was.

Opening the door I looked outside but didn't see anything but a shadow down the street, but I didn't think nothing of it.

I looked down to see that there was a box with a note.

So I picked it up to see what it was, and it was a copy of the ring receipt.

Hey Talia I see that you and my man are now married, but guess what; you will be dead before you walk down the isle -Amber

Laughing I shook my head and made a mental note to go get my guns.

"Babe why are you laughing to yourself like a creeper," Giovanni said while sitting on the couch and pulling me on his lap.

I turned to straddle him and showed him what Amber sent to us.

"She's crazy Talia," he said with worry in his eyes.

"We would be fine, tomorrow I have to pick up some things and call Ava and Carter to," I told him.

He laid his hands on my thighs and I seen the difference in our skin tones and I liked how it looked.

"Okay have fun baby, but be careful because I don't know what I would do if you were to get hurt," he said while kissing my lips.

"Same with me babe just watch your back and if she try something with you I will hurt her," I said while grabbing his chin to look me in the eye.

"I know baby with your crazy self," he said with a smirk.

"I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you," I said with a smile.

"I love you to Lia so much," he said while pulling me closer to me and laid back on the couch and that's how we fell asleep.