2.6

June 12th, 2020
1:01pm

Gavin didn't know what to expect when he saw Harlow for the first time in person. He wasn't sure if he'd be nervous or shy or confident, or what.

When it came down to it, though, he was a mixture of all three. He was insanely nervous and shy, but he knew it was only Harlow, and she wouldn't mind. If anything, she'd laugh along with him while he realized how stupid he was.

Harlow, though, felt odly excited. Obviously, she was excited, but she thought she'd be puking from the nerves. She didn't think she'd be all entirely excited.

She weaved her way through the crowd, and automatically felt like she was in the center of a romance novel or movie. She saw Gavin and Shay in the far corner of the lobby, Gavin was putting his phone in his pocket.

And damn, he was hot.

Really tall, too. A lot taller in person.

She wasn't exactly sure of how to walk up to him, so she went for the casual walk, as she would put it.

She could barely whisper out a "Hey" when she caught up with him. The excitedness and confidence she had two minutes ago were gone, replaced by millions of butterflies.

When Gavin turned from his Dad to the beautiful girl in front of him, he wasn't sure of what to do.

"Hey," He clicked his tongue awkwardly, rocking back and forth on his heels. "You made it."

"I did," Harlow nodded, rocking on her heels as well.

"Oh my God," Shay groaned, "I can feel the sexual tension already. I ship your relationship so hard!"

"Dad!" Gavin groaned in embarassment. "You can't just go around saying that!"

Shay shrugged, facing his son, "I can, and I don't regret it. It's nice to finally meet you in person, Harlow," He said, shaking the small girl's hand.

"Nice to meet you as well," She smiled. "This is so surreal!"

"I know," Shay mocked a famous person, "Being in the same room as ShayCarl is quite the honor."

Harlow and Gavin both rolled their eyes at him.

Gavin grabbed Harlow's hand, "C'mon, let's go."

#holycraptheymetguys