4.5

July 13th, 2020

9:57am

Harlow felt her heart wobble in her chest when Gavin's white pick-up pulled into her front driveway.

She never thought she'd be taking advice from a 12 year old, but she did. Like Harlow had mentioned, everyone deserves a second chance.

She wrapped her arms around her knees while she sat on the front porch, gulping when Gavin started walking towards her.

"Hey," He said when he reached her, sighing as he sat down, leaving a few inches of space between them.

"Hey," Harlow replied in a whisper. "I, uh, wanted to say that I'm sorry."

"For what?" Gavin asked. "Har, I was the bad one."

"You're not bad," Harlow sighed. "You were lonely, I get that."

"It's still not an excuse," Gavin hung his head low, letting Harlow pat his back a few times. "I'm still an ass."

"An attractive ass..." Harlow tried, blushing a little.

"What can I say?" Gavin chuckled a little. "So, are we good?" He asked after a while, making Harlow get nervous again.

She nodded, sighing to herself again. "Yeah, but this is the last straw, Gav. One more strike, you're out."

With that, Gavin kissed her hard again, feeling like he was back where he belongs. "So what made you change your mind?" He asked when they pulled away.

Harlow shrugged.  "Emmi said to make you the Troy to my Gabriella."

#theend

don't worry, leave this in your libraries! i'll let you all know when 'snapchat' is posted!

i'm going to take a small break [maybe a week or two] from writing, though, to focus on my exams, and start up some more books on Jodie and I's collab account! look out for those! i'll still respond to messages and comments, though :)

thanks for reading!