3.2

[a/n] dedication: herecomestheuniverse bc you're suggestion is the one i'm using, and you freaked out when i replied XD

June 23rd, 2020
3:47pm

Harlow didn't know what to do when her boyfriend showed up at her house in the middle of the afternoon.

How did he get here?

Why was he here?

She didn't recall them making plans for a visit anytime soon. Not that she was complaining...

"Gavin? What are you doing here?" She asked in surprise, leaning against the doorframe. She could see the white suburban in the background, Colette frantically trying to keep Daxton and Brock contained in the car.

Gavin nervously scratched the back of his neck. Honestly, he didn't know why himself . "I-I'm not sure, but I do know I had to be here. I couldn't take in any longer. Not holding your hand or seeing your beautiful face and hearing your gorgeous laugh that makes my stomach erupt into a million butterflies, I just couldn't take it any longer. I'm in love with you Harlow, and there's nothing I can do without it. I love you Harlow, so damn much."

"Gav-"

"I know, I'm an idiot. But watching you leave on that train-"

"Gavin Shay Butler," Harlow giggled, reaching for him to give him a tight hug. Whispering in his ear, she doesn't miss the smile on his face, "I love you, too."

-

Gavin: bro where are you? this house is bigger than mine.

Harlow: bro? we just confessed our love, and you're calling me bro?

Gavin: i'm sorry. oh, juliet, where in this house do you reside?

Gavin: how was that?

Harlow: better...

Gavin: c'mon, i drove here with my loud and obnoxious family and all i get is 'better'?

Harlow: kidding, it was great. i'm in the backyard, btw

Gavin laughed to himself, making his way towards the gigantic house his girlfriend lived in. His siblings and parents were somewhere, probably talking to Harlow's family, who were actually home.

"Hey," He smiled, sitting down on the grass next to her. "What's up?"

"Nothing," She murmured, laying her head on his shoulder. "Just thinking about how much I love you."

"I'll never get used to that," Gavin mumbled, hearing Harlow quietly giggle.

Even if their love is young, it's strong.

character ask? character ask. leave questions below, assuming you all know how this works:

gavin

harlow

avia

emmi

brock

daxton

colette

shay

mason [harlow's twin]

harlow's mom

harlow's dad

kasey [harlow's friend]

me :)

#garlowwillbethedeathofme