Gojo x Reader: Let's Play🍋

"GET AWAY!!", you screamed while laughing as the tall white haired male chased you around the school. You were bored and had nothing to do, so Gojo being the big man child he was, suggested a game of tag. And you being no better, you took him up on the offer. He started gaining on you, laughing at your distress. You reached his office and ran into it, slamming the door behind you. "Hey that's no fair!", he said while knocking on the door. You laughed, slightly out of breath, "Yeahhhh, you can't get me now bitch.", you said as you plopped onto his couch. He stayed silent so you shrugged it off, getting up to get a bottle of water from his mini fridge.

As you opened the bottle and drank the water, Gojo burst through the door, dangling his keys in his index finger. Damn, it. You threw your water bottle at him which he caught laughing. You laughed at him before screaming as he made his way over to you. You ran around his desk to try and make a run for the door. "Y/n, you're so stupid!", he said laughing. "LEAVE ME ALONE!", you yelled. You ran towards the door before feeling Gojo wrap his arms around your waist and lift you up. "You're it, Y/n.", he whispered in you ear as you relaxed into his arms. You huffed and puffed as he placed you back on the floor... god damn it. "Ugh, I'm too tired to keep playing.", you whined. "Alright so let's play a different game then.", he said before sitting on his couch with his legs open.

"I just said I'm too tired, dumbass.", you said before kicking off your shoes and sitting next to him with one leg over his. He chuckled, "We could play truth or dare... or a special game I like to play.", he said, facing you with a smirk on his face. You rolled your eyes, "Whats the special game, Gojo?", you said as you threw your head back, leaning on the arm rest. He shifted so he was on top of you, and you looked up at him confused. "We both give each other dares, but if you don't wanna do it, then you take off a piece of clothing.", he said as he looked up at you, laying on your chest. You'd been best friends for as long as you could remember, you were always comfortable with each other. You weren't afraid of being close, or seeing each other naked. You'd seen his bare ass more times than you should ever have to. He'd seen some of you, like whenever you'd change in front of him, things like that. But he's never seen you fully naked, not that you would be uncomfortable with that. You trust him.

You looked at him before laughing, "Okay, fine. Let's play.", you said as you ruffled his hair. He sat up and you did the same, and faced each other. "Alright, I'll go first. I dare you toooooo...", he thought to himself for a moment. "Call Itadori and tell him to go pick up a pizza across town.", he said smirking. You gasped and laughed, "Gojo, you're such a dick. I'm not doing that to that poor boy.", you said. Gojo grinned, "Well then there goes your shirt.". You smirked, before reaching down to take off one of your socks. Gojo rolled his eyes, "Such a tease.".

"My turn.", you said as you sat closer to him, "I dare you to go tell Yaga his plushies are ugly.", you said smiling. Gojo fake gasped, "Do you WANT me to die???", he said before laughing. "He'll fucking kill me!".

"That's like the whole point.", you said.

"Asshole.", he chuckled before pulling off his shirt, revealing his slim, yet muscular body. You'd always thought Gojo had a nice body, and you weren't afraid or ashamed to admit that. You caught yourself as your eyes trailed down his torso, stopping at his v line. You darted your eyes up at him, catching him smirking at you, "You can touch if you want to Y/n.",  he said as he grabbed your hand and ran it down his chest and abs. You face turned red in an instant, he'd always been flirty but never like this. He watched your face as you blushed at his sudden change in attitude. He let out a small laugh, "You're cute when you're flustered.".

You looked at him, struggling to find words. "I-I am not flustered.", you said as you pulled your hand away from him. "Good. Since it's my turn, I dare you to kiss me.", he said as he came closer to you with a smirk on his face. You smiled and rolled your eyes, "Of course you would.".