Gojo x Reader x Geto: Get-back. (🍋)

Thought I'd cook something up for y'all after dipping for like 3 years LMAO.

3,768 words.

Eat up pookies🤞

"What is wrong with you?!", you desperately shouted at your boyfriend who seemingly had no idea how to not talk to other girls. The man scoffed, "You're overreacting, you sound fucking crazy Y/n!", he belittled you.

He always did this. He'd act out and whenever you'd rightfully freak out, he'd make it seem like you were the crazy one.

"I'm overreacting ?! How would you feel if I talked to another guy the way you talk to that bitch?", you stressed, starting to feel like things were hopeless. "Her name's Haru.", he corrected you which only fueled your anger even further. "Oh so we're correcting the bitch's name now? Fine.". You grabbed your purse and searched for your keys; you weren't going to deal with him any longer.

"Where are you going?", he yelled at you as you threw your phone and keys into your purse, making your way to the door. You scoffed, "Don't worry about it.", you said before slamming the door behind you.

You made your way to your car, calling one of your two best friends. He soon picked up. "Hey, love.", the man said over the phone. "What are you doing right now?", you asked him as you began driving. "I'm home with Satoru right now, what's up?". You sighed, "I'm coming over.".

-•-

You soon arrived at the two males' shared apartment, knocking on the door. After a few seconds, a shirtless white-haired male opened the door. A wide grin grew on his face as his eyes landed on your figure, "Hey, Y/n. Come in.". You followed behind Satoru to the living room where Suguru was seated, scrolling on his phone.

He turned his head to face you with a smile on his face as you made your way over your sit next to him. "Hey, darling.", his smile slightly faltered when he saw the look on your face, "what's wrong?".

You felt your eyes water and your throat clog up, just thinking about your shitty boyfriend frustrated you. You felt the weight of Satoru on your other side as he sat down as well. You took a breather, refusing to cry. "I found nudes on his phone, of Haru, the same bitch he told me not to worry about.", you groaned as you leaned your head back on the couch.

Suguru's hands found their way to yours as Satoru's ran down your hair; the two of them offering you comfort. Suguru shook his head, "That's disgusting, you should've left him the first time he was acting suspicious.". You shook your head, agreeing with him. You were angry at yourself for not bringing yourself to leave him in the past. "He's a fucking dick, and you're way hotter than that skank.", Satoru protested, his brows furrowed.

You chuckled, "I don't know what to do. I'm so tired of him but we literally live together.", you sighed. The two males beside you took a moment to think. The long-haired man being the first to speak up, "Do you want to leave him?", he asked cautiously. "Not until I can situate myself.", you responded. "But you're pissed, are you not?", the white-haired himbo asked. You shook your head yes.

"So get back at him. Piss him off even more.", the man grinned. What the hell is he on about? You turned to him, "How?". His grin was shit-eating at that point, "When they go low-". "Go lower.", Suguru followed his friend, finishing his sentence. You turned to find an equally as sinister smile on his face.

Part of you knew what they were trying to say, but you shoved that deep down, not believing that this could really be happening right now. You felt the blood rush to your cheeks, do they really mean what I think they do? You gazed between the two of them, now realizing just how close they were to you.