Geto x Reader: We Can't Pt. 2 ⛓/🌸

Satoru didn't come home that night... nor the following two nights and I stayed with Suguru, talking about what happened. I knew Satoru was being unfaithful when I saw some texts on his phone. We even spoke about it and he said he'd stop, but... he was lying.

I opened my eyes and turned over to see Suguru asleep next to me, facing the ceiling. He let me stay with him since I didn't want to be alone. I turned and got off the bed, stretching before going to Suguru's bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and looked at my messed up hair and running mascara, God, I can't believe I let a man mess me up that badly- and not even in a good way. I turned on the water and began washing my face before hearing a knock on the door.

"Yeah?", I said. "Are you okay?". I opened the door as I dried my face to find Suguru with a worried look. "I'm okay. I just came to wash my face, we should have waffles.", I said as I walked past him. He watched me walk towards the door and sighed before following me. We decided we'd order food since I wasn't in the mood to cook and neither was he. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV as Sugu did the same, sitting close to me with his arm resting on the seat, behind me. I looked for a movie but didn't see anything interesting.

"About what you said the other night...", I said as I looked down. "How long have you known for?". He sighed, "Two weeks.". I leaned back into the couch, "So you got enough money for the two of us to run away in two weeks?", I asked him. I obviously knew the answer and he did too, so I know he's lying and that he knew for much longer. "No, I'd been planning this for months.", he simply said. My eyes widen as I'm taken aback by what he just said, "What?". "Even before I knew, I wanted us to leave. I wanted to be with you; I wanted it to be just me and you.", he said as he faced me.

I sit up and look at him, not knowing what to say, "Why?". "Because I love you. I don't want you to be with Gojo, I want to be the one with you. And you know that.", he said as he placed my hand in his.

I knew he cared about me, and that he saw me as more than just his best friend's fiancé. But I didn't know it was to this extent. I hadn't given it much thought because I didn't want to be like Satoru, no matter what I felt for Suguru, I refused to do what he did to me. There were so many nights, even before I knew, where all I wanted was to be with Suguru. But I just can't bring myself to do that. I've thought about breaking up, but I'm just scared... scared of being alone. Scared of what the people would say. Scared of the bonds I could lose. Scared of what life without Satoru would be like.

But... I never thought about what live with SUGURU would be like.

"I don't know what I'm going to do now. Things are complicated-", I said in response. "No they're not, just leave him and you and I can be together.", he said as he caressed my cheek with his free hand. "Hey, hey, hey!", we heard a familiar voice yell from the entrance. Suguru looked at me with a frown on his face for a few seconds, before pulling away as he heard Satoru getting closer. I looked down as Suguru picked up the remote and looked for something to watch. "Helloooo my beautiful fiancé.", Satoru said as he leaned down to kiss me. I didn't have the energy to act right now, so he pulled away smiling as I looked away."Geto, how you guys doing?", he asked.

"Fine.".

•••

"Were you okay this morning?", Gojo asked as he put on a pair of boxers as I put my hair up, sitting at the edge of the bed. It was now night time, now I HAD to be around him. I hummed in response, he climbed into bed wrapping his arms around my waist and placing kisses on my neck. "Darling. What's bothering you?", he asked me. "Where were you last night?". He sighed, "I told yo-". "Stop lying to me Satoru... you said you'd stop...", I interrupted him.

He sighed and got off the bed, crouching in front of me, looking up at me as if he actually cared that I was hurt right now. "Baby, look... I'm sorry okay? But we already talked about this. I love you, that's why I'm going to marry you. Those other girls don't mean anything, why can't you see that?", he said as he rubbed his thumb on my thigh. My eyes began to water, "Don't cry, I hate seeing-". "I can't do this anymore.".

His eyes widen, "What do you mean?". I sighed, wiping my tears away, standing up and getting out of his grasp, "I'm breaking up with you, I can't take this anymore.". He stood up with a look of disbelief, "Y/n, you don't mean that. Don't you love me?". "No. I don't anymore, you keep doing this with no regard to what I feel. I'm sick of it, Satoru. Im not doing this.", I said as I held back the tears that were fighting to come out. "Y/n...". I took of my ring and placed it on the bed before going to my drawers and picking out some clothes to last me two or three days. "Where are you going?", he asked me.

"I'll be back in a few days to pick up the rest of my things.", I said as I picked up my phone and made my way to the bedroom door. He grabbed me by my wrist, a look of irritation in his eyes, "You're leaving with him aren't you?", he scoffed as he looked at me. "You don't get to do that to me, not after everything.", I said in disgust at the audacity this man had. I looked him up and down before getting out of his grasp. I made my way to Geto's room, to get him so the two of us could leave. He opened the door with bags in his hand, "I'm ready when you are.". I nodded and we made our way to the garage to get my car.

"Real nice.", we heard Gojo say from down the hall. "I take you in and give you a job and you leave with my fiancé?", he said as he crossed his arms, leaning on the doorframe. Geto leans on the car and looked at him in disgust, "Yeah, thanks for the money, but that's all I have to say to you.", he said as he opens the passengers door for me to get in. I threw my bags to the back seats and turned to Satoru, sadness and betrayal flushing over me. "Just think Y/n, you're being stupid. Stop overreacting and come back to bed and I'll think about letting you see Geto.", he said in the most nonchalant way possible.

"You're disgusting.", Suguru said before getting in the car. Gojo rolled his eyes before heading inside and slamming the door shut.

I look over at Suguru, who's pulling out and took a moment to take in his features. He was beautiful, not just in his looks but his kindness, his demeanor, the way he treated those who mattered to him, just his way of being, just him as a person. He was breath taking. He began driving to the hotel we reserved, turning to look at me every so often, making sure I was okay. "How are you feeling?", he asked me as he kept driving. "Oddly enough... I feel relieved.", I responded. He placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing circles on it. "I feel as though I don't have to deal with him anymore, like I can sleep knowing that he doesn't have the power over me anymore. He hummed in response," I feel relieved too, I don't have to watch you being hurt every day and... I finally have you to myself.".

"Suguru... I-". "I know, I'll give you time. I'll always wait for you, dove.", he said as he lightly gripped my thigh causing me to blush. "Thank you Suguru... I...I love you.", I said as I took his hand in mine. I watched as he smiled to himself, gripping onto my hand tighter. "I love you too, Y/n.".