Geto x Reader: We Can't Pt. 3 🌸/🍋

(Damn I don't know what compelled me to write such a long oneshot... maybe... I'm in love with him without even knowing?????)

We checked into the rather expensive hotel about an hour ago and I was now looking at some apartments that Suguru had chosen out for the two of us. It may seem a little fast but we'd been living together for almost two years now, we were used to it. Suguru was coming out of the shower when I started feeling my eyes get droopy. He walked up to me, rubbing my shoulders, leaning down, "It's getting late my dove, go to sleep.". I yawned, leaning my head back onto his bare chest, "I was looking at the apartments you showed me, and I like a few of them.". He smiled down at me, running his fingers through my hair.

"We'll deal with that tomorrow and schedule appointments, but for now. I want you to go to sleep.", he said as he turned the chair I was sitting on. I sighed and got up, making my way to the bed before plopping down onto it. I peeked up at Geto as he made his way to the bed as well, I'd seen Geto shirtless many times but we'd never been in these circumstances. In all honestly, we'd never even kissed before, but it didn't matter. I love him as a person and he loves me too, we didn't need to be physical to know that... but seeing him now...

He lifted up the blanket so that the both of us could get under. I gave him some room as he laid next to me, wrapping his arms around me to pull me closer to him. I chuckled as I wrapped my legs around his waist and burried my face into his neck. "You know...", he said as he ran his hands through my hair, "this is really nice... having you here with me.". I felt my face turn red as I looked up to him, only to meet his eyes, that were focused on me. "I like being with you a lot Suguru, everything has been going on so fast...", I said as I sighed. He hummed in response, caressing my cheek, "It has, but I know I love you. I always have, and I don't care how much time you need to get used to us.".

I grinned, "Us?", I said looking up at him. He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Yeah, you and me.". I blushed, "I like the sound of that...", I said before yawning. It's been a really long day, it's been a long week at that. I finally left my cheating fiancé... and now I'm with his best friend. No- I can't keep thinking about it that way- I left my cheating fiancé for a man who loves me and makes sure I know. It's gonna take some time to get used to it, but I'm really excited to see what the future holds for the two of us.

I felt my eyes grow tired and my body get more relaxed. I closed my eyes and felt Suguru place a kiss on my head, causing me to smile before drifting to sleep.

•••

I batted my eyes open, feeling myself woken up, embraced for the first time in god knows how long. I shifted, causing Suguru to tighten his grip onto me as he groaned. "Good morning...", he mumbled into me as he pulled me in closer to his chest. I smiled as I left a kiss on his chest, "Good morning.". He smiled as he released me to stretch, opening his eyes. I took that time to sit myself up, placing my legs on each of his sides. He sits up and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I could really get used fo this.", he said as he smiled just inches away from my face.

I smiled, feeling his breath on my skin, we'd been close but not so close. He was so beautiful, his features looked graceful in the morning sun as he looked at me with pure awe. He leaned in, closing the tiny gap that we had between us in the first place. He placed a hand around my neck with the other on my waist, pulling my body closer to his so we were pressed onto each other. I wrapped my arms around his neck, running my hand through his hair as I felt myself melt into his embrace. His hands began running down to my ass, lightly gripping it. I let out a small moan as we pulled away from each other.

He looked at me smirking as he ran his hands up my shirt, rubbing circles on my skin with his thumb. I giggled as I placed his hair behind his neck as he watched me, biting his lip. I kissed him again, cupping his face as he gripped onto my waist. He pulled away suddenly before turning me over gently so that I was now under him. His hair fell down his face as he placed my hair behind my ears. He leaned down and kissed me before beginning to suck on my neck. I squirmed under him as I began thinking about him doing more and more things to me. He looked up at me smirking, "You're so cute, squirming under me.".