Itadori x Reader: Best Friends 🌸

I groaned as I felt tugging at my my arm. "Wake up, Y/n!", I heard my best friend's voice before he threw himself onto me, placing his legs on both my sides. I threw his pillow at him as I dug myself deeper into the blanket, "No... Dori... leave me alone...", I complained. He tugged at the blanket, putting my face on display before bouncing on me, "We're gonna be late!!! Come onnnnn!!!!", he said as he shook me: "Ugh, okay! Fine!! Get off...", I said as I sat up, rubbing my eyes to see him on top of me with a smile on his face.

It was 8:24 am and we had to meet the others for a beach day and were supposed to leave at 8:45. My eyes widen as I look at the time, "DORI WHAT THE HELL?!", I said as I pushed him off of me and jumped out of his bed. "Hey! I tried waking you up!", he said before throwing his pillow at me. I turned to him groaning as I struggled to put on my shoes, "I'm not gonna be ready in time!", I complained. He smiled and rolled his eyes before pointing over to his desk, "I brought your stuff over so you could get ready here.", he said smiling. "Oh, you're the best Yuuji!", I said before running over to grab my things and dash to his bathroom.

I quickly showered and put on the two piece that Yuuji picked out from my drawer. It was a red set I bought a while ago since Yuuji wanted to match with me one day, and I guess he wants to match again today. It's flattering, revealing but displaying my cleavage at just the right amount, and I gotta say, my ass looks amazing. I throw on my shorts and my black tank top before leaving the bathroom to find Yuuji standing by the door with our things. He was wearing red swimming trunks, as I expected.

"Let's go, Y/n!", he said as he pulled open the door with his freehand, nearly losing his balance. I quickly approached him and took some of the bags out of his hand before we both left.

-•-

"Hey you guys!!!!", I said as I waved at the others who were waiting for us in the parking lot. "You guys are late.", Megumi said as he looked up from his phone. Nobara groaned, "Yeah! We're barely gonna have any time at the beach!!!", she complained before hopping into her car as Megumi sat in the passengers seat. "We'll be fine, it's only 9.", Yuuji said as he put our things in Gojo's trunk, since we were riding with him. "Yeah, and the beach is two hours away.", we heard Maki as she pulled up beside us in her car with Inumaki next to her and Panda sticking his head out from the back with a smile on his face.

"Okay okay, we're here now so let's go.", I said as I got in the back seat with Yuuji. He rested his feet on the window and laid his head on my lap, looking at me before giving me a wink. I chuckled and flicked his forehead causing him to slap my hand away while laughing. "Oh hey Nanami!", I said as I looked up to see Nanami in the passengers seat as Gojo started the car. He turned back to me with a small smile, "Y/n.", he said before returning to his book. "Alrighty, who wants the aux? How about some Cardi, yall like her right?", Gojo said as he pulled out. I looked down at Yuuji to see he was looking at me too before we both snickered, "Uh... no... I like Megan Thee Stallion though.", Yuuji said with a smile.

-•-

The car ride was comfortable, with Yuuji singing along to Megan while taking pictures of us and making TikToks as I played with his hair. He's always recording the two of us, he says he loves seeing pictures and videos of us together when I'm not around. It makes him miss me more though which is why he's so clingy when we're together again after a long time. I think it's really cute- Yuuji's cute.

We were now at the beach and we found a good spot to set all of our things. "Alright let's get in the water!!!", Nobara said as she threw her clothes on one of the chairs, dragging Maki with her who was also wearing her swimsuit. I chuckled before feeling a pair of hands wrap around my shoulders, "Let's go Y/n!", Yuuji said. "Alright, give me a second.", I said as Yuuji gave me space so I could take off my clothes. I took off my shorts and my shirt before putting my hair up so it wouldn't be so messy once it got wet. I look up to see Yuuji trailing his eyes up my body, "I know I'm hot but you could at least try to hide it", I laughed before grabbing his hand.