Nanami x Reader: Beach Day 🌸/🍒

I sighed as I fanned myself with the magazine I was reading, god it's so hot. I told Kenny we should've moved up north, but noooooo. I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen where Kenny was making lunch. "Hey love.", he said to me as I opened the fridge to get some iced tea. I sighed, "Hey babe, Is the food almost done?", I asked as I peered around him, while getting a cup. "Yeah, you can set the table. I just gotta plate the food now.", he said as he turned off the stove. I hummed in response and began setting the table as Kento walked over with the food in his hand. By then, I'd already finished my drink and went to get a refill. Kento sat and watched me come back and sit across from him, "Are you okay?", he asked with an eyebrow raised. I drank my drink and looked at him with jaded eyes, "It's so hot Kenny.", he chuckled as he served himself. "We could go to the beach this weekend if you want to, my love.", he said before putting food in his mouth. My eyes brightened as a wide smile grew on my face.

•••

"You want help Kenny?", I asked as my boyfriend took the chairs and umbrella in his hand, walking down to find a spot on the beach. He turned back with a small smile, "No, it's okay Y/n, just bring the cooler and the towel.". I shrugged and followed him to an empty space that was more secluded.

We set up the area and Nanami sat down on the fold up chair he brought as he opened his book. There was shade in this area and the breeze felt refreshing in contrast to the heat wave I was experiencing just the other day. I took off the dress I was wearing to reveal my blue bikini that cupped my breasts and displayed just the right amount of cleavage. "I really love that on you.", Kento said before pulling me towards his lap by my waist. I giggled as he placed kisses on my neck, "It's my favorite, thank you for getting it, Kenny.", I said before placing a kiss on his lips. He kisses me back, gripping onto my waist harder before pulling away, "That's  definitely the best purchase I've ever made, it's my favorite too.". I laughed at his corniness before getting off of him, "Hey, let's go to the water babe!", I said with a smile on my face. He chuckled at my excitement as I grabbed his hand and led him to the water.

The beach had a lot of people but luckily, not enough to overwhelm someone. I felt a pair of eyes on me causing me to turn and catch some guy looking at me with a smirk and then at Kenny; his smirk fading. I looked up at Kento who just turned to face me with a small smile on his face which I returned. We reached the water and I kicked it, causing it to shower my bottom half and Kento to chuckle. I turned to him laughing, "Come on!", I said as i took him deeper with me. I ran until the water reached my chin, which only reached a bit below Nanami's shoulders. "This is fine, Y/n.", he said before wrapping my legs around his waist so I was now on his level. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, he kissed me back, gripping my ass under the water which lifted me up more. I smiled into our kiss and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth causing me to groan. He pulled away, placing my hair behind my ear, "You're beautiful, you know that?", said as he admired my facial features under the sun.

I blushed at his compliment, he always does this and it always flusters me every time. I then grabbed some water in my hands and poured it on his head causing him to slightly shiver and laugh. I laughed at him before he suddenly sunk into the water, dragging me down with him. I gasped as I hit his shoulder, trying to break free before he rose above the water once again as we both laughed. I continued to fight him off, "UNHAND ME, YOU FIEND", I said in a medieval voice, holding back my laughter. He laughed before smirking, "Of course, my beloved.". I then looked at him, knowing he was up to something. As I was going to respond, he threw me into the water causing me to scream while laughing. I fell under, I should scare him, I thought to myself before staying under the water. After a few seconds, Nanami's laughter ceased before he called out for me. I swam towards him underwater as he made his way over to the spot where I once was. I got behind him and jumped up with and AHHHH before he quickly spun and grabbed me. "NOOOOOO!", I whined as we both laughed. "You really thought I'd fall for that?", he said chuckling as I relaxed into his arms. I pouted, "Hey, I made a really good effort, asshole.", I said as he chuckled at my defeated state.

We kept talking and messing around in the water before I felt my stomach grumble. "Kenny, I'm hungry.", I said as I loosened my grasp on him. He began walking towards the shore with me in his arms, "Is there anything you specifically want?", he asked as I got off of him and walked beside him. "Hmm... I don't know. We could look around if you want.", I responded.

•••

We found a small restaurant on the boardwalk. It was comfortable and they had flatbread pizzas so Kento and I ordered one for each of us. We sat as we waited for our food and drinks, "What?", Kento said as he picked up his phone. I sipped on the complimentary water as I furrowed my brows, wondering who it was. He mouthed 'Gojo' as he rolled his eyes, I grinned as I rolled mine too. They continued talking.

"No."

"Why?"

"I said no."

"Because you'll ruin it."

I chuckled as Kento groaned in annoyance towards his idiot friend.

"Don-"

Gojo hung up.

I smiled at him, "What happened?", I asked as I put my hair up to feel the breeze more. He sighed and rolled his eyes, "He wants to borrow my car to impress some girl he met at the mall the other day.". I giggled at Gojo's stupidity, he never fails to amaze me with his ridiculous decisions. The waiter then arrived with the food in his hands, "H-here you go, enjoy. Y-you can call if you need anything", he said as he gave us a slightly nervous yet warm smile. I smiled back and Nanami thanked him. I picked up a piece of the food, "I like him!", I said before biting into my food. Kento hummed in response as he ate too, "He's nice, what's his name?", he said as he thought to himself. I thought back to his name tag, "Oh,", I said as I finished chewing, "I think it's Junpei.", I said before continuing to eat.

The food was really good and we finished in about 40 minutes from how much we spoke. Kento asked for the check when the young boy came back, giving him a reassuring smile, as he saw that the boy was nervous. We got the check and paid, leaving a tip for Junpei before Kento pulled my seat and led me out of the restaurant. The sun was setting, it was beautiful and the sight of Nanami's skin as the sun blessed it was even more beautiful.

As we made our way to our car, Kenny placed his hand in mine, causing me to look up at him with a warm smile. "Today's been really good, Y/n,", he said as he made circles on my hand with his thumb. I intertwined our fingers as I felt my cheeks slightly heat up. We reached the car and leaned on the hood. "I had a lot of fun, thank you for this Kenny. I love spending time like this with you.", I responded, causing his face to warm up as well as a smile grew on his face. "I love you, Y/n. So much.".

"I love you too, Kenny.".

(I'm not the best at fluff so I hope this is good.)