(Yandere) Toji x Reader: Mine 🍒/🌶

un-fucking-believable.

That asshole really ditched me after asking me out for so long, I knew I shouldn't have given him a chance. I stood in front of the restaurant I'd been waiting at for an hour and pulled out my phone. God, this is so humiliating. I searched through my favorited contacts and called Toji. If there was anyone I could count on, it was him. "Hello?". "Hey Toji, I need you to pick me up... I'll explain when you get here...", I said, the annoyance evident in my voice. "Are you okay baby?", he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. You have my location, just come please.". "Of course m'lady.", he responded, I just know he's smirking right now- that asshole.

Sooner than I thought, he arrived and rolled down the passenger's window to look up at me with a grin. I rolled my eyes and climbed into the car and looked at him with narrow eyes to which he simple grinned. "I got stood up.", I grumbled to his amusement. He chuckled as he began lighting a cigarette, "I told you that you should be with me but you don't wanna listen. This is on you.", he said with a smirk. I sucked my teeth and slapped his arm playfully, "Yeah, whatever.", I said as a smile slowly crept onto my face. Toji and I have been friends since high school, and we've been sleeping together for a few months now. He's been telling me to just go out with him since we're so close but I kinda wanna enjoy my independence a little longer. I like going on dates and hooking up but nothing serious like a relationship. But lately, I've been getting nothing.

"This is getting ridiculous. What is wrong with me Toji?! I mean, I'm not ugly, and I'm pretty chill. How is it that I'm getting no game?", I complained to the man next to me. It just doesn't make any fucking sense. He chuckled once more, "There's nothing wrong with you, dove. Maybe this is the universe telling you that I'M the one you're supposed to be with.". I rolled my eyes, "Quit playing around, this is annoying.". He ignored me, "Your place or mine?", he simply said. "Yours.".

He made his way to his apartment- the apartment I've spent countless nights at. He opened the door for me and we made our way inside, his hand creeping down to my lower back. I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks, knowing what was about to happen inside of that apartment. Even after all this time, Toji never fails to leave me satisfied, to leave me exhausted and numb. God, maybe I should just stick to him.

As I let myself into his home, I felt his arms snake around my waist as he lent down to my neck, "They don't deserve you...", he whispered before planting kisses on my neck as he gripped my waist. I leaned my head back onto his shoulder to give him more access as he began to trail his hand up my shirt. "Toji...", I said barely over a whisper. He sucked on my neck causing me to let out a small moan in satisfaction. I turned to him and his lips quickly met mine, as he kept one hand on my waist and the other gripping my ass. "I'm all you need, dove.", he said before picking me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as our lips met yet again as he led us to his room.

Soon enough, he had his way with me. I laid next to him, my chest rising and falling as I tried to recollect myself. I turned to him, to meet his intimidating gaze, and soon his hand on my waist, pulling me into him. I laid on his chest- feeling his large hand in my hair. I looked up at him, "Why does this keep happening?", I asked- not him, but myself. He smirked down at me, "Because you're mine. At the end of the day, I'm the one who gets to have you.". I rolled my eyes as a smile crept onto my face. "I'm going to the bathroom.", I said as I sat up and uncovered myself to get off Toji's bed.

I walked over to his bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, I was covered in his kisses and I honestly didn't mind it. I look down at the sink and see his phone ding, I check it. It's so fucking cracked what the hell.

2:09 am

Geto    now
You idiot

Geto      2 hours ago
Please don't tell me you took her home on the first date Sato...

Geto      3 hours ago
how's the date going?
Don't fuck it up, you've been wanting this for a while but, have fun man.

Y/n from Work <3   4 hours ago
I'm leaving.

Y/n from Work <3   5 hours ago
Are you coming or?
Hello...?

Y/n from Work <3   5 hours ago
Hey, I'm here!

Nanami.     6 hours ago
Don't mess this up tonight you idiot.

As I read the notifications, I realized... this wasn't Toji's phone. My heart began racing inside of my chest, why was Satoru's phone here? I put the phone down and took a moment to think, what reason would his phone be here. I don't have a good feeling about this... at all. This doesn't make sense- did Toji... NO. He's not THAT fucking crazy, but... why? Why is his phone here and so shattered at that? Is Satoru...

knock knock