Nanami x Reader: Overtime 🌸

It was 11pm... and Kento was still not home. I made dinner for him and I, which I had to put away since he texted me saying he would be home late. I was now watching TV, waiting as I began to get worried. He's supposed to be home at 7, and it's been four hours. That fucking Jujustu shit stresses me out. I know he's strong but, there's always a bigger fish...

I waited. I was getting more and more anxious, starting to lose focus on the TV. About 40 minutes past when I heard the door being unlocked. I jumped up and began rushing to the door to find Kento on the other side, covered in blood and dirt. "I'm home, darling.", he said sighing as I wrapped my arm around his, leading him inside. "I was so worried about you, what happened??", I said as I sat him down at the table and served him some water. He sighed once more as he took off his jacket, "I ran into a special grade. I just got a few bruises so I'll be fine.". I groaned as I placed the water in his hand. He started drinking, "I hate your job.", I huffed as I crossed my arms. "So do I.", he complained as he rolled his neck. I frowned before caressing his cheek, "Kento... come on, I'll start a bath for you, okay? You had me worried and then came home covered in blood.". I looked up at me with a tired smile before getting up and following me to our bedroom.

I went into our bathroom and began running the warm water. I put some soaps into the water before exiting to find Kento rubbing his neck on the bed. "Here.", I said as I made my way over to him, unbuttoning his shirt. He sighed, exhaustion evident in his tone and way of carrying himself. He took off his shirt as I took off his shoes, placing them by the door so he could clean them tomorrow. I love him but the feminist in me won't allow me to clean a man's shoes sorry.

I turned back to him as he was folding his pants that he'd taken off, leaving him in his boxers. "The bath should be ready, my love.", I said as I gave him his towel. He grabbed me by my waist, placing my hair behind my ear, "I want you to join me.", he said before running his hands under my shirt. I smiled to myself, realizing that he knew I was tense as well. I nodded my head yes to which he responded by lifting up my shirt. He took off my shirt and I pulled off my pants before we went to our bathroom. I looked in the mirror, putting my hair up as Kento took off his boxers and sat in the bath, letting out a sigh of relief. I turned to him, "Hurry up, Y/n.", he said as he threw his head back.

I unclipped my bra and took off my panties, climbing into the bath. I sat myself down, closing the spout (A/n: idfk the word in English sorry), taking in the warmth of the water. Kento shifted, sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist. "I missed you all day.", he said before placing a kiss on my shoulder. I chuckled, "yeah right, you just couldn't wait for me to baby you.", I said as I rested my head back on his shoulder. He snickered, "I'm serious, but I can't say you're wrong. Gojo kept bugging me about 'calling him when I need him'.", he said, rolling his eyes at the last part.

"The prick even called himself my 'knight in shining armor'. I really can't stand him.", he said as he trailed his hands down my arm until he reached mine, holding them. I laughed, "That's YOUR best friend- or should I say knight in shining armor?", I said, causing him to groan in annoyance. "Not you too.".

He leaned back, sinking into the water as I did the same. I laid on his chest, relaxing into his embrace as he kept his arms wrapped around my waist. "You know... you're my knight in shining armor...", I said as Kento smiled, "You're cu-", "is what you should've said to Gojo.", I said, cutting him off. He groaned and shoved my head under the water causing me to laugh and hit him. I moved the hair from my face and laughed as I felt Kento pull me back into his chest. "This feels great.", he said as he trailed his right hand up my waist up to my breast before cupping it. "What? The water or my tit?", I snickered.

"You are SO annoying.", he said after sucking his teeth. I laughed, "I'm just messing with you, love. This is very relaxing.", I said as I interlocked our fingers.

We stayed in the tub for a good half hour longer, enjoying each other's company before getting out. I pulled up my underwear as Kento slipped on his boxers on the other side of the bed. "Babe, pass me a shirt.", I said before Kento proceeded to throw me one of his t shirts. I put it on as he climbed in bed, holding up the blanket for me to get in. I got in bed, snuggling up to his bare chest as he fixed up the blanket and wrapped his arms around me. "I'm free tomorrow if you wanna do something, love.", he said as he ran his hands on my hair. "We could go to this museum I found.", I said looking up at him. He kissed me, "that sounds perfect.".

(A/N: SORRY THIS WAS SHORT!! I've been pretty busy lately but I'm gonna try to update more for you guys!!!)