Not a bonus chapter, I'm just unhinged :')

The night court was having a pleasant night except for the screams of their High Lord ringing inside his house.

They were, to say the least, rather un-highlord-like.

Morrigan's body shook and Feyre had to clench her dress in her fist to save him from whatever humiliation he could furthur experience. Cassian and Azriel obediently sat behind Amren and occasionally exchanged glances. You might think Cassian wanted to join Mor and Feyre, but he knew that if he laughed and Rhys lived, he would lose his kneecaps.

"It is almost midnight. "

"I'm sorry." Rhysand's face was drenched in sweat and his lips trembled. "I won't forget it again."

"So you admit that you forgot?" Daggerheart descended the stairs, her expression cool.

"No!" The high lord said too late. "I was just late."

"Ah." Daggerheart raised her eyebrows and smiled. "You didn't forget the time when I lost a bet and had to give you a hundred gold coins. You remembered that quite well."

"Azriel." Rhysand looked at him with pleading eyes.

The spymaster simply cradled his son and grinned at his brother. "You bought this upon yourself. Deal with it."

Ren then demanded his attention to show him something interesting that his uncle cassian had given him and azriel dutifully ignored his friend.

Cassian followed suit and Rhysand looked at Daggerheart with a defeated look. "I'm really sorry."

She dug the tip of her shoe into the think rug and pouted. "Why should I forgive you?"

"Because....I'm your brother. And you love me?" He looked at her nervously.

Mor and Feyre were now a heap of muffled laughter and tears.

Daggerheart contemplated, "No." She shook her head.

"I just want to go to sleep. Please." Rhys pleaded.

Daggerheart smiled at him and let the matchstick dangle from her fingertips.  "I'm going to light it up, little brother. "

Rhysand, no less dramatic than her said, "Fine, then. Do it and tell them what you did to your little brother who you love so dearly."

She bought the lit matchstick a little closer to the pile of clothes. "I will have no regrets, bitch."

"My bed." He almost whimpered.

"Your late bed." Daggerheart beamed. "It's about to go up in flames.

"I just want to sleep. I apologized!" He threw his arms out.

Daggerheart said to Feyre, "Feyre, love, you can sleep with Mor. Mor don't let this rascal in." She gave Mor a stern look and the blond female nodded.

"Excellent." Daggerheart turned her gaze towards the High Lord who was almost reduced to tears.

"Mumma?" Ren interrupted their misadventure. "When are we going to fly?"

"In a while, baby." Daggerheart smiled pleasantly. "Some people need to be reminded that they can't forget my birthday like that."

"But I'm sleepy." Ren rubbed his eyes and rested his small head against his father's chest.