Chapter One

"Yeah? And if we get married where'd we go for our honeymoon?" The girl says jokingly to her friend

"Probably Dubai or something." The man answers

She slaps him with her hand and the man is heard laughing behind the camera.

"Hobi! Stop recording me!" She whines playfully

"So cute." The man mumbles

The video ends and the tv is turned off.

The man stands up and wipes his palms onto his thighs.

"Another day, another dollar." He says as he grabs his keys and walks out of the home.

***

Another man walks down the street, a box in his pocket that he continues to play with. It's snowing, and he hates it but he has to get to work.

He enters the bar and walks towards the back.

"Morning Namjoon." He says softly

"Hey Yoongi, you're here early."

"Yea, had another dream." The man answers

"Another one?" Namjoon asks now visibly worried

"Yes. It'll be 10 years next week and you know whenever I think of..." Yoongi trailed off, he couldn't even say her name.

Namjoon only sadly smiled for he was the same way. He couldn't say her name or even think of her.

He'll never forget that morning. It was cold and raining. He knew something was wrong. He had rushed to find the others only to see they were already waiting for him on his doorstep.

They couldn't understand why something felt wrong. But it did and when they received the phone call from her parents, their worlds changed.

She hadn't returned the night before and that worried them all. She wasn't the type to stay out late and she didn't have any other friends besides them.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon's held flicked upward towards the direction of Yoongi. He hadn't realized how deep he delved into his own thoughts.

"Yea?" He answered

"It's been 10 years almost.. maybe we should do something in her honor—"

"She's not dead. Don't speak of her like she's dead." Namjoon says

"I'm just saying—I miss the guys and I know you do too. Jin still keeps in contact with Hoseok and I know Taehyung still talks to Jimin and Jungkook."

Namjoon takes in his friends words before softly nodding.

"Come on we've gotta get the bar ready for tonight, then maybe we can go get breakfast or something." Yoongi says and Namjoon nods to his words as they begin their cleaning.

***

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

"Yeah? I don't give a fuck! So fuck off!" The man with jet black long hair says as he storms off

"You leave Jeon Jungkook and it's over! You're fired!"

"Then fire me, Dad! I don't give a damn anymore!" He shouts as he nears his car

He gets inside and slams the door shut before he lays his head back against the headrest.

"Jonghyun was never this hard to control." He says as he mocks his father