Chapter Twelve

"Yah! Sera come over here with that cake!"

"Ahh Mrs. Jeon I'm perfectly capable—"

"It's your birthday and Mrs. Jeon won't listen to you anyway." Hoseok jokes as he lifts the cake from Sera's hands and places it on the outside table in front of Mrs. Jeon.

Hoseok pulls Sera to the round table to join the rest of the guys as they sit around it

"You look gorgeous Sea." Yoongi says

"You think? Jinnie sewed it!" She smiles proudly as he brushed down her long white gown and fixed her flower crown so that it was placed perfectly atop dark green hair.

"I'd sew even more if I knew that what I make looked like this on you." Jin said with a smile, as they all eyed her lovingly.

"Shall we take a picture? This is monumentous. You've all been friends since childhood. Sixteen is a proud age to become! You'll want to remember this." Said Sera's mother, "You never know what can happen.. memories are good." She finished

"Why not?" Said Namjoon as he pulled Sera to sit in his lap.

Jin on his right and Taehyung on his left, they turned around in their chairs to be facing the camera.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Hoseok stood to come towards the others.

Hoseok stood beside Taehyung and Yoongi stood beside Jin while Jungkook accompanied Jimin on the ground.

"Thanks you guys." Sera said

"Anything for you Sea." Jimin said with a wide smile.

"Mm, anything." Jungkook grinned

"Forever, right?" Asked Taehyung

"Forever." Sera said as the adults came around the group

"Smile!" Said Mr. Kim

"Cheese!" The kids say in unison as multiple cameras shutter.

***

Hoseok stands frozen in front of the large home. Too afraid to glance to his right where he knew your home would be.

A few hours ago he still had you in his arms and now you're gone again.

He only managed to move his limbs when Yoongi bumped him softly with his shoulder.

"You good?" Asked the shorter man

"Yea...Yea I just...Last time we were here, it was as a group for her birthday." Hoseok answers as Yoongi sadly chuckles

"I still remember that pretty ass white dress. I'd have loved to see something like that but more elegant."

Hoseok nods at Yoongi's words... thinking about the idea they all had for when they graduated; but, that was ripped from them.

Yoongi nodded his head towards the Jeon household as he began walking and Hoseok followed.

They entered, following the large sum of bodies that crowded around the couch in the living room.

Yoongi and Hoseok pushed through, their hearts instantly breaking as they see what everyone is surrounding.

Mrs. Jeon, the most fearless, funny, non-problematic mother of all the mothers in their group, was lying back on the couch, frail and pale looking.

Her eyes slowly opened and she gave a sad smile.

"So sudden; I had no time to put on my brave face." She said as she tried to sit up but Jimin immediately went to her side to help her.