Chapter Thirty-Five; Finale

A/n* read thirty-four first.
———————————————
Hoseok and Jungkook had at this point travelled across the entire estate. Sera must've stayed in the ballroom, which was a surprise to Hoseok.

Sera hated Ja-won and Jungsu so why was she so willing to go along with this plan.

Jungkook finally turned a corner where he found his brother with a shocked expression.

Hoseok glanced at his friend and saw Jungkook with an expression that resembled hurt and betrayal.

"Again?!" Jungkook said with rage as he stormed over towards his sibling

Raising his right fist and landing it swiftly across the elders face.

"Again Jonghyun?!"

"Kook—" another punch Is landed

"Please Kook listen—"

But Jungkook hits him again.

It isn't until Hoseok grabs Jungkook that the man stops.

"How could you!?" Jungkook yells

"Kook you need to be quiet." Hoseok says as he watched Jonghyun cough up blood

"Kook please—I did for you! For Misa!"

"You didn't do shit! You took away the love my life AGAIN AND my daughters mother! You're sick! You're just like him—"

"AND WHAT ARE YOU?!" Jonghyun yells with the rage and strength that he has left, "huh?! Mister perfect? Mister mommies boy? Well guess what?! We are his sons and we've got the same amount of rage as he does!"

"I am nothing like him! I am nothing like you or him!" Jungkook argues

Jonghyun chuckles, "Oh but that's where you're wrong little brother. I'm sick, you're sick, he's sick, WE'RE ALL SICK." He laughs now, "And Misa is going to be just as sick so watch out for that."

Somehow Jungkook gets loose and lands another punch into his brother.

Jonghyun spits out more blood before he faces his younger brother again.

His face was already swelling up. Soon he'd not be able to see anymore.

"Jungkook stop—" Hoseok tries to say once he grabs Jungkook again

"Don't ever speak of my child."

"She won't go back with you." Jonghyun said matter of fact-like, "No... she'll stay here and be the same whore our mother was."

Jungkook was nearly bursting with anger. He's fighting so hard for Hoseok to release him but the man continues to hold him.

"Go." Hoseok says and Jonghyun slowly stands before laughing and taking off past them both.

Jungkook fights and fights.

"Hoseok please," he begs, "Let me go!"

"I can't Kook—"

"Please!" Jungkook begs once more but Hoseok can hear him breaking

"Kook i cant...." He says pitifully

"Please—" Jungkook's body falls and Hoseok falls with him, he's crying now. Fully in tears, he sniffles, "Hobi please—" he says timidly through his tears

Hoseok only shakes his head as he hold the man closely.

"Why?" Jungkook asks, "He took my mother... my brother.. Sera.... Why?"

But Hoseok doesn't have the answer. Reluctantly, he takes notice of the situation they're in.

Sera will probably remain here if it means safety for all of them and if she does... Jungkook may really fall.