Chapter Three

Hoseok can't sleep after the chat with the guys. He's excited, of course but even more so he's worried, why? There are a lot of words left unsaid in this group of guys. No one wants to admit it but there's blame to held.

He rolls out of bed and slips his feet into his slippers. He creeps through his dark penthouse, trying his best not to wake Seokjin. He creeps downstairs and finally makes his way to his office.

Once inside, he makes sure to lock the door so that no more surprise visits from Jin can occur.

He turns on the tv with the remote and sits in his chair.

The screen goes black and white before an old police video appears on the screen.

"Name?" The officer says

"Kim Namjoon." Namjoon says shyly as he plays with his fingers

"Occupation?"

"High school student."

"Relationship with the girl?"

"Girl—Um.. I mean best friend... yeah best friend—"

"What we're you going to say?"

"Nothing." He says worriedly

"No use in lying kid."

"Why don't you leave me alone?"

"Because you're being questioned in the case of a missing girl—"

"Missing? You didn't know Sera. She's not missing, she ran. That girl knows how to disappear if she wants to, what you should be asking is why she left."

Hoseok blocked out the last parts of the officer asking Namjoon to clairfy and Namjoon deciding not to.

His mind ponders Namjoon's response. What did he know that they didn't? What did Sera share with him that she didn't the others?

Seokjin was right, their relationships with her were all different but she cared for them all deeply. If something important occurs she made sure to involve all of them. So what was different that only Namjoon knew something? If it was important enough, shouldn't they all know?

"Name?"

Hoseok's mind comes back as he hears the recording.

"Park Jimin."

"Occupation?"

"Senior in high school."

"Recall your last hours with the victim."

Jimin chuckles, "Victim..." he mocks, "My last hours with the victim were awful. She was yelling at us for caring about her."

Hoseok's eyes widen slightly, "What?" He says softly

"Explain..."

"She asked us to meet her at our spot and we did. She brought us there just to argue because that's what she does. Sera likes people to chase her and we refused. It was us or her... you see who we chose."

"What does that mean?!" The officer yells, "where is she?!"

Hoseok rewinds the tape to hear Jimin's words again.