Chapter Eight

Hoseok called Jin as he arrived back at the home. He didn't want to try and get her through his bedroom window and he figured since Jin was finding out anyway, sneaking around didn't matter.

He made Sera put her hood back on just in case someone recognized her. She had aged but she was still beautiful and flawless. Anyone would know who she was just from a glance.

Truly... one of a kind.

He pointed towards the truck and Sera nodded as she stood by the truck, hidden.

Jin opened the door, hair combed but pajamas still on. He slipped his shoes on and handed Hoseok his keys before closing the door behind him.

"Alright where are we going?" Jin asked

"Don't freak out. I'll explain what I can but I need you not to scream—"

"Hoseok... it's 5am... I need you to just explain whatever the fuck you need to so I can get my beauty sleep—"

A giggle stops Jin in his rant.

His eyes widen and he looks between the truck and Hoseok.

"The fuck is that?" He ask calmly though visibly he's scared.

"Come out." Hoseok says, "Seokjin. Do. Not. Scream."

Jin watches as the woman he's loved for most of his life peaks out from behind the truck. His eyes widen and he tightens his lips into a flat line.

"Hi Jinnie..." she says softly

He opens his mouth and looks between her and Hoseok...

"Jin... speak..." Hoseok says cautiously

A squeak exits his mouth before his eyes roll into the back of his head and he falls backwards.

Hoseok tries to catch him but misses.

"Fuck!" Hoseok whisper screams

"Shit! What do we do?" Sera wonders

"Okay... pick him up and put him in the car."

"What? Why? Where are we going?"

"Well he's not going to be any help so we're going to Jungkook's—"

"No! No no no! I can't face him yet! I could barely face you tonight and now here's Jin!"

"You don't get to choose here Sera. You're lucky I'm keeping my promise on not telling them about our—"

"Okay!" Sera whisper yells, "I'll grab his arms."

Hoseok nods as he grabs his legs.

***

Yoongi makes his way to Namjoon's apartment. It's 5am and like always, Yoongi can't sleep. So he put his bags for the trip in his car and took to his friend's.

Had he enjoyed his time with the new coworker? Of course but she wasn't Sera.

He'll never forget his first time. It wasn't the normal type of first time but, he still held it close to his soul.

He knocked on the door and waited for the answer but he didn't have to wait long.

Namjoon was already halfway out the door before Yoongi attempted to knock again.

"What? How are you here? I literally just texted you!"

"Texted me?" Yoongi asks as Namjoon pushes him out of the way so that he can lock his door, "Woah speed racer, what is your deal?!"