LEAVING

TW: Rape

TW: Rape

XANDER'S POV

I didn't give two fucks about the deal. The problem was getting solved and that is all that mattered. But the way she leaned into the detective, like a helpless fucking kitten annoyed me a lot.

It's because she is pathetic and that's why you are annoyed. She is weak. I tried to make sense of my emotions.

Yes, weak and pathetic

But then my annoyance just increased when she whined about being in pain. It would have continued to annoy me, until she picked up her shirt and showed her bruised stomach. That is when my annoyance turned into anger. Did the guys actually think it was okay to hit her? An innocent girl. My fucking kitten.

Not yours, I growled at my thoughts. But I was far too lost into the mere thought of her bruised stomach. I needed the detective to leave. I don't know why, but I just fucking did.

'Maybe you want to comfort her' some weak part of me spoke.

Disgusting. People like her are nothing but a burden to everyone. All they could ever cause is trouble. And then the detective went on promising that weak bitch all sorts of things. Something about ice-cream and what not.

See pathetic, my subconscious spoke. Yes, pathetic. I agreed. And things would have remained calm until the kitten decided to back out of the deal. If it was anger that I felt earlier, I was enraged now. I was overwhelmed with the need to show the tiny human who she was dealing with. And that is exactly what I was going to do.

Show her what getting hurt actually means. After ordering Damien to get the detective out, I locked the door. Don't want her running away now do we. Would she even dare trying to escape? Well, we will see.

"You think you can back of out the deal, малышка?" (little girl) I spoke. She looked up with tears that stained her cheeks. Fuck she is pretty for a pathetic girl. Her lips were pouty, I wondered what they would feel like around my dick