DUCK YOU (M)

I know I normally put the author's note at the end but I couldn't help myself here. 

11K VIEWS 

THIS IS UN-FUCKING REAL. I WAS SO BUSY WITH CLASSES AND TESTS THAT I DIDN'T EVEN OPEN THE APP FOR TWO WEEKS AND THEN YESTERDAY I CAME BACK AND ELEVEN THOUSAND VIEWS. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN READING THE BOOK. YOU GUYS DA BEST

OKAY SO BACK TO THE STORY. I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER 

HAPPY READING ;)

XANDER'S POV

XANDER'S POV

"Boss we found them"

Damien. Well we just prevented a useless death.

"That was fast" I said, as I sat down on my chair. It was expected out of him. Just like me, Damien had no likings apart from the mafia. We both woke up, slept, breathed and ever only thought of the empire we were wanting to build

"We found his right hand" he said

"Get him" I said, before finally gulping down the drink.

"Not in one piece right?" Damien chuckled

"Make sure he is breathing" I said

TIME SKIP

THEA'S POV

This is the second time I have woken up in this room. This time however, there was very dim light that reflected in through the window. I tried to get up but was held down by something heavy. Looking down I look at a head resting on my stomach. It was Xander's head. Tilting my head to the side I tried to get a better access to his face and when I did I swear I forgot to breathe. This man was gorgeous and there is no way he didn't know and use that to his advantage.

Flashes of last night came flooding in my mind. His fingers and voice and the whole 'next time' statement got me turning into a tomato. Did he like me?

There is no way this man likes me. He treated me like shit and more than that there was no way he was gonna like someone like me.

'but the way he touched you last night' my subconscious nudged