CLUB PT.1

(THEA'S OUTFIT) 

                                                                     (THEA'S OUTFIT) 

THEA'S POV

You know the situations in your life that seem good enough or pretty bearable in your mind but then when you are actually confronted by them, you just wanna run away and stab yourself for ever agreeing to the entire thing in the first place. Well I am having that moment right now.

I have literally thought of hundred and one ways to actually kill myself and I haven't even entered the club yet. And who on earth has a birthday party at a club. WHO???

And the dress that I am wearing makes me want to kill Alex. I have never worn anything like this before and I had planned to never wear it for the rest of my life.

But here I am, in the dress going to a club for s BIRTHDAY PARTY. WHO KNEW!!

"Alex I really don't think this is a good idea" I whined

" Come on, doll. We haven't even gone in yet. I am sure it's going to be fun"

"Let me atleast get my coat from the car" I looked at him, pouting

"You know I have learnt how to resist these cute antics of yours. You are not allowed to wear the coat, cause you're totally going to ruin the look of the outfit. You look hot, doll. If I wasn't so much into an alpha female personality, I would have made a move on you. So come on now, let's go in"

When he said alpha female, I knew he meant Lila. Lila was a literal example of an alpha. Bold, smart, courageous, doesn't take or give two flying fucks about people. I always wished to have such a personality, but I simply can't. I don't remember the last time I even looked someone in the eye.

'You did. Xander. And he almost killed you,' my mind nudged. I really tried to not think about him. He was rude, obnoxious, dangerous, almost like a sociopath. He hurt me and I should be hating him for it. But no. Instead of all these things, my mind wanders off to me and Xander, that night, in my room. I still remember when I saw the marks when I came from work. Red and purple, like a bruise. Marks which were currently covered with a heavy amount of makeup.

I should have been scared, or horrified with how dark they were, but instead I was tracing them with my fingers, liking how the marks sat against my skin. Some sick part of me wished that they would never fade. I had never had any intimate moments with anyone. Xander was my first and maybe that's why. At least that's what I tell myself in order to sound convincing.

"THEA STOP SIGHING" I heard Alex scream.

"I am sorry. I am just not so sure about this"

"Thea we have already dropped a message on Lila's phone in case she decides to come home tonight. So now stop overthinking" and with that he dragged me inside the club