PLEASE DADDY (M)

THEA'S POV

"What are you looking for kitten?"

"I... I.... " I couldn't speak. I don't know what it was. Was it the shock of me in his shirt or him not wearing a shirt. He looked absolutely gorgeous. Damn it. He looks like he just walked out a magazine cover.

"Done staring, Kitten?" I heard him chuckle. Good lord Thea. You just embarrassed yourself in front of a man who looks like he was carved by god himself. How would you prefer to die? Jumping off the roof or waiting for the ground to open up and swallow you.

Looking down embarrassed I just prayed for the latter. I heard his footsteps approaching me. I didn't want to be near him. Not like this. I turned around and tried to run into the bathroom. Ladies and gentlemen, note the word TRIED.

As soon as I took the first step, I felt his hand grab my waist and pull me into his chest. My face was plastered on his chest and I could feel his cold skin grazing against my cheek.

"Now don't get shy on me. You were so feisty a few hours ago, with your claws out. Or let me say your pussy. Do you remember how you begged me to make the tingles go away? Do you, Kitten?" OKAY IF I WANTED TO DIE EARLIER, I DEFINITELY NEEDED TO DIE NOW. I am never drinking again. Ever

"No. No I don't" I spoke and tried to move away from him. But he only tightened his hold on me.

"Rouge. Ple... Please. Let me go" I begged.

"You weren't saying that last night baby" He cooed out. What was I? A CHILD? I tried to force myself out of his hold but he pushed me against the wall and pinned my hands over my head.

"LOOK AT ME" He growled. I didn't. He doesn't scare me

"THEA LOOK AT ME" He spoke again. A little louder this time. Okay fine he does scare me. A little. I hated loud noises. They scared the living hell out of me.

I looked up and I felt every ounce of breath knocked out of me. His eyes were filled with lust. There is no way he was finding this situation pleasurable. Is this man even sane?