CLUB PT.2

XANDER'S POV

"Rouge, it was a set up"

"Pedrova?"

"Yes. The detective found out and..." Dimitri spoke

"Spit it out" I growled, annoyed. This was getting out of hand.

"Martinez was the one. Pedrova paid him to kidnap the boy" Damien spoke, anger evident in his voice.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK," I had to do something. I had to make an example of him. Show to the world what happens when you cross the Rouges. "FIND PEDROVA'S LOCATION. I WANT HIM ALIVE. AND TELL THE DETECTIVE TO NOT GET IN OUR WAY. I AM SICK OF PLAYING GOOD HERE. PEDROVA STARTED THIS AND I AM GOING TO END THIS TODAY" Grabbing the closest thing I could find, I threw it across the room.

"Boss, we will get him. And we will get Martinez.  Our men are in the precinct. It won't take much work. One word from your side and they will take care of him" Damien tried to reason with my anger. He knew I had difficulty controlling my anger. The last time I lost control of my emotions, I hurt a lot of people. It was a bloodbath. It almost ruined what we had built. I don't want to repeat that shit again.

"Find him and get..." Before I could finish my sentence, Damien's phone started to ring.

"Volkov," he said, " what did she do now? Invite him inside her home and offer to braid his hair and share sob stories about her life" Damien chuckled at the last few words but I was only getting more pissed. Was she hurt? She wouldn't invite him home right? My anger was only spiking. That woman has already messed up with my mind. I wanted to put a bullet in her and get it over with.

'You couldn't even if you tried' my subconscious nudged

Damien put the phone on speaker and asked "What is it this time Volkov?"

"Brother the girl is standing in front of your club, dressed like a whore with her boyfriend" Boyfriend? Kitten has a boyfriend. I don't think so. The marks that I left, they wouldn't have gone unnoticed by the boy then. And my club?? That was no place for an innocent kitten like her. An intense feeling of protectiveness passed through my body.

A soft growl escaped my mouth. Just the thought of others touching what's mine put my anger just over the edge.

"Her boyfriend you say?" Damien spoke, adding fuel to the fire.

"They were hugging today afternoon. Looked pretty close. And now she is here with the same boy. What do you say brother?"

"Keep an eye. Inform us of everything that happens" Damien spoke and cut the call.

"Going after a taken woman. That's not you Rouge"

"Shut the fuck up. Find Pedrova" I said, picking up my gun and walking out of the room.