10: Call Me Completely and Utterly Stupid

💐 Rose Hart – Feb. 15, 2015

     Fate wouldn’t calm down, and it was kind of freaked me out – especially when she basically shoved me into her car when I had told her that I could care less about “Prince Charming” right now because Chipotle was calling me at the moment, of course, she didn’t care and shoved me into her car anyway, with the help of Theo.

     “I hate Starbucks,” I tell Fate with a groan when she turns into the typical white girls café.

     “Why do you have to be such a party pooper?” Theo asks from the back seat. I turn around and shoot him a glare, I could’ve sworn that we were both starving but of course, Theo is a complete sap and a total cliché – I should’ve seen that coming. “Aren’t you excited to see your Prince Charming?”

     “Can you stop calling him that?” I frown. “If he was truly my ‘Prince Charming’ I was supposed to be the one who walks away from him, not the other way around. He probably wants nothing to do with me it was almost as if I was a one night stand.”

     “Then why did my friend Blake tell me about this moping guy at the counter?” Fate questions.

     “Probably reenacting yesterday to make another girl pity him,” I snap under my breath. I am a grumpy person, but even more so when I’m hungry. Hungry and grumpy is not a good combination because in return, you get a pissed of Rosanne Hart. And you don’t want a pissed off Rosanne Hart.

     Fate parks the car and quickly steps out, coming to my side of the car when she noticed that I hadn’t moved. Theo pats my shoulder before he gets out, and together, the two spas pull me out of the car and push me toward the entrance of the building. Maybe I am being overdramatic.

     I stop in my tracks, making Fate and Theo give me raised eyebrows. “How did your friend know that Louis was here?”

     “Her coworker, Harvey or something was talking to him and Louis told her about what happened, we kind of put two and two together,” she tells me before continuing to drag me into Starbucks, walking straight up to the counter toward a redheaded girl and a styled hair brunet boy. “Hey, Lake. Where’s Louis?”

     “Oi, who’s Louis?” The brunet throws a look to the redhead but she simply rolls her eyes at him. I’m going to guess that they’re a couple, and it seems as if Fate is their number one shipper.

     “He left,” the barista says to Fate before her eyes drift to me. “Crap, is that Rose?”

     My eyes fall to the counter. He wasn’t here, of course he wasn’t, there were never happy endings. Sure, I don’t particularly have a crush on this boy but still. Happy moments don’t happen for me, they never have and it was kind of foolish for that tiny part of me to be excited at the chance of seeing Louis again. Completely and utterly stupid.

     “Rose, we didn’t tell him to stay we just – ” Fate begins before a curly brunet stands beside the redhead. Wow, the amount of people I don’t know right here in this moment is overwhelming.

     “Hey, guys! What’s up?” He asks, completely clueless to the situation at hand.

     “Shut up, Harry.” The redhead slaps the boy’s shoulder. He pouts immediately, asking ‘why did you do that, Blake? Damn.’ She shoots him a glare. “You let Louis leave, stupid.”

💘  💘  💘

(A/N): aw, harry! XD he’s so clueless as to what is happening. Anyways, sorry for not updating! I lost my laptop (turns out it was under my bed, go figure, right?) but that doesn’t matter because I’m here now to give you updates. Btw, there will be a rain of updates on Friday!

Bye, Rouis shippers! X

P.S. gif of Rose