6. Mommy

I watched my driver run up to me. I just stared blankly at him. When he reached me his eyes were full of worry and concern.

"Miss Y/N, what has happened? Why are you here?" He asked bringing me into a hug which caused me to flinch and cry at the sudden touch. He pulled off his blazer and put it on me before carrying me to the car.

"Please don't cry miss. Let's hurry. I will take you to the hospital."

"N-no... home." I panicked not wanting anyone to see me in this condition. My parents would also be angry if anyone saw me like this.

When we got home the lights were off. My driver carried me to my room and laid me on the bed. He tried to help me more but I told him I would be fine.

I was definitely not gonna be fine though...

The time came when I was all alone again. My mind going back to the pain I had faced. No one could comfort me through this pain. Even if I wanted someone here, I really had no one.

I managed to get off the bed and walk to the bathroom. Taking off my already ruined dress I stepped into the shower. The tears already started falling but they blended in with the droplets of water.

I stayed in there for an hour just trying to rub off the marks he left on me but it didn't work.

When I left the shower my skin was red and sore. I put on baggy pants and a hoodie. I tried to call my mom but she didn't answer her phone. She was the one I needed most but she was not there.

After giving up I stared at the wall blankly to try and get his voice out of my head but it didn't work. My tears continuously flowing without an end.

***

I watched another day pass by still heartbroken by what happened. Two days had already gone by since the incident and I had not talked to anyone.

I just want to die...

I heard the door being opened but I did not look at who it was.

"Y/N..." I heard my mom's voice and I immediately turned around. I could feel tears forming.

She stood there with a tray full of food. She wore casual clothes. This was the time I saw her without her work attire in many years.

"Mommy." My voice came out in a pathetic whisper when I threw myself into her embrace. The tray fell out of her hand with its contents splattering on the floor but I could care less right now.

I cried and cried as I clung onto her as if my life depended on it. She moved to sit us on the bed while patting my back.

"My sweet love, please don't cry. It hurts me to see you like this. Tell me what happened." She asked with her voice cracking in the process.

Just thinking about saying it out loud made me sick in the stomach. The past few days I wanted to believe that it was just a nightmare and pretended that everything was fine but I can't do it anymore. I have to face the reality that I was raped.

"Mommy... I-I was r-raped."

*Namjoon*

*Flashback*

I woke up with a pounding headache. I held my head and looked around to find myself sitting oustside of Lizzy's house. Confusion took over me as I could not remember how I got there.

I groaned and walked into the house finding Lizzy cleaning while Yoongi sat on the couch sipping coffee.

"Ah Namjoon where have you been? I was begining to get worried about you man."

"Yeah hyung, I can see how worried you were." I rolled my eyes and threw myself on the couch.

"Just tell me Namjo- OMG WHY DO YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR SHIRT?!" he asked shocking me.

I looked down at my shirt and indeed there was blood on it. I started panicking thinking that I had gotten hurt but I did not feel any pain.

Whose blood is it then?

Yoongi hyung broke me out of my thoughts when he pulled me to check if I had any injuries.

"Hyung relax it's not my blood. I'm not hurt anywhere?" I said and chuckled at the extremely worried face that he was making.

"Whose blood is it then?!"

I had never seen him like this. So worried. It makes me feel happy that he really cares about me.

"I don't know, hyung. I woke up this morning from sleeping outside of Lizzy's house. I don't remember how I even got there." I explained trying to recall what I did last night.

"Let's just hope you did not do anything bad." He mumbled and closed his eyes to sleep.

"Um... guys I would really like it if you left my house now. The party is over." Lizzy basically threw us out of the house.

*End of the flashback*

*Y/N*

"Baby, please d-don't tell me that." She pleaded not believing what I had just said.

She tightend her arms around me and started weeping too. I was now the one trying to calm her down.

"Mama, please don't cry."

"My sweet angel please forgive me for not being here to take care of you. Please, please forgive me." She cried more while kissing my head repeatedly.

After a while she stopped crying even though she continued apologizing. She then stood up abruptly causing me to finch away.

"We need to file a report about this. Your father will know what to do." With that being said she pulled me out of the room and dragged me to dad's office.

He looked angry when my mother slammed the door open.

"What the hell do you want? Can you not see that I am busy?" He asked taking off his glasses. Typical dad.

"Well this is more important." Mom snapped back.

I just stood still knowing that my father would never risk the reputation of his company by taking this to the police.

"I highly doubt t-" mom cut him off.

"Our daughter was raped." Mom said raising her voice. I could see a wave of shock displayed in his eyes for a few seconds but it quickly disappeared.

"So what do you want me to do."

He stunned both my mom and I.