14. Meltdown

He gasped in shock as he quickly sat up. His sleepiness now long gone. He could not believe it as the memories came rushing in. His became moist as he did not want to believe what he had just remembered.

He quickly pulled out his phone and scrolled through his galary until he found the pictures the he had been looking for. His eyes began to roam the pictures as he quickly read them.

He couldn't help but to sob after he had finished reading what he had just read. He still could not believe that he would do such a thing to another human being.

What in the hell had possessed him to do such a thing?

After finally being able to calm down he immediately put his clothes on before rushing out of his house. He couldn't let another second pass without apologizing and making things right.

When he finally got to his destination he speedily knocked on the door. It was immediately answered by the same man as the last time he was there.

"Good Morning, how may I help you Mr Kim?" He asked and Namjoon still didn't feel comfortable with being addressed like that by some on older than him but that was not something to think about at that moment.

"P-please can you call Y/N down. I really need to speak to her. It's very important!" He responded in a rushed tone.

"I'm sorry but you cannot speak to miss Jeon. She is not home." The man spoke in a calm voice.

"Well when will she be back?" Namjoon asked seeming to be a bit desperate.

"I don't know sir. She has moved out of the country." He answered.

"WHAT?! You can't be serious!" Namjoon yelled as he placed his hands on his head.

He could feel the tears begin to build in his eyes but he refused to let them fall.

"D-do you know where she moved to?" He asked, his voice barely being above a whisper now.

"No not even miss Jeon knew where she was going. Her parents are the only ones who knew. I can ask them for her number for you if you'd like." The older man asked but Namjoon just shook his head.

"I'm sorry for bothering you. Goodbye." He said before dejectedly walking away.

***

He finally arrived at his friend's house. His mind was still not in the right place but he somehow managed to call Yoongi to inform him that he was coming over.

He knocked on the door and almost immediately his friend opened the door. He then silently walked into the house leaving a confused Yoongi at the door.

"What's wrong with you?" Yoongi asked as he closed the door but Namjoon just stayed silent before sitting down.

"Joon what's wrong?" He asked, his voice laced with worry.

"I'm a monster." Namjoon stated unconsciously.

"Kim Namjoon, you are scaring me now. Can you please tell me what happened for you to be like this?" Yoongi asked as he sat beside his uneasy friend.

"I raped her." He said as he looked in the older males eyes.

Tears filled his eyes immediately after the statement. Yoongi's face morphed into a shocked yet confused one.

"W-wait...what? Y-you rapped someone... who? How...wha-You are joking right?" He stuttered not believing thst his sweet friend would do such a thing.

"Y/N." Namjoon plainly answered before putting his face in his hands.

"S-so...so does that mean... Joon can you please tell me what you mean? Please explain from the beginning." The older male asked wanting to understand everything so thst he couldn't jump to conclusions.

"R-remember at that party. It happened that night. I was drunk and I raped her. I just couldnt remember until this morning. It was her blood on me that day because I f^cking r-raped her. How could I do such a thing Yoongi?" He asked as he began crying.

"How did you come to such a conclusion Joon?" Yoongi asked as he pulled his friend into a hug.

"B-before today I got these little visions about that day but I didn't really understand what it meant so I did really put my mind too much into it. A few days ago when I was at Y/N's house I found her diary and took pictures of it. I know it's wrong but something really compelled me to read it. I kind of forgot about it because of everything that happened. This morning I had a dream about what happened and then read it when I woke up. It pieced together and I figured it out. I then rushed to her house but her butler told me she moved out of the country." He explained while Yoongi was left speechless.

"S-so does that mean that her child is yours?" Yoongi hesitantly asked and Namjoon just nodded.

"What are you going to do now? I'll support you in you decisions just know that." The older male said as he place a hand on the younger's shoulder.