13. Leaving

The door slammed open and caused Namjoon to flinch out of his sleep and fall onto the floor. When I looked at the person or should I say people who opened the door so roughly I felt my eyes widen.

There stood both my mother and father who I thought were still on their business trip. They looked quite upset though.

When Namjoon saw them he quickly stood up and bowed to both of them in greetings. My mother was the only to greet back while my father just ignored his presence completely.

"Does he know?" My father asked as his glares pierced through my soul.

"Yes..." I whispered lowly but he managed to to hear what I said.

I immediately looked down as I felt his anger radiating around the room. He was really pissed off. No one was supposed to know that I had fallen pregnant.

"Boy leave right now!" My father spat out at Namjoon without even looking at him.

Namjoon was quick to grab his things from the sofa and bow to my parents once more.

"Bye Y/N!" He exclaimed and left before I could say anything back to him.

"Now you. The moment you are discharged from this hospital you will be leaving the country. I told you not to let anyone find out about this but you told that stupid boy. I am very disappointed in you." He reprimanded me as if this was all my fault.

"Father I didn't have a choice. I was bleeding and I could have lost my baby if he did not help me. He was the only one there left to help me so I didn't have a choice but to tell him." I defended but I felt like it was all in vain as I saw the look in my father's eyes.

"Maybe she should have just let you lose that damned thing you have inside of you." He responded before walking out of the room.

I felt my heart drop at his words. Tears began to build up in my eyes as I continued to look at the closed door. When my mother saw the first tears drop she immediately came to my aid to try and comfort me.

"My love you know your father did not mean any of what he said. He loves you and was probably just upset from the sudden news." She tried to reassure me but I knew it was all just a lie deep inside.

My father hated my baby to the point that he wanted it dead.

***

Two days later I was discharged from the hospital and immediately sent to the airport . My parents made sure that all my things had already been sent before my arrival at where I would be staying.

"Make sure to take care of yourself honey and remember that there'll be people to help you as well. You can also text and call me at anytime and I will be there for you sweetheart. Your father and I will come to see you a few days before your due date." My mother hugged me before I heard my flight being announced.

I hugged her back knowing that I would miss her very much as well. Even though she was not the best mother in the world she was still my mother who I loved very much.

When we pulled back I looked at my father who was just staring at us blankly. I had still not forgiven him for what he said back at the hospital. When our eyes met he just sent me a nod goodbye.

I sent him back a weary smile before picking up my backpack and walking away. Hopefully in this new place I would have better memories than in this place.

*Namjoon*

Three days had passed since I last saw Y/N. I couldn't help but to somehow worry about her. I don't know why I was feeling like this.

"Are you even listening?" My best friend asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ah... Yeah." I responded awkwardly before looking away.

"Since you heard me then what did I say?" He asked as I looked back at him.

I kept silent for a few seconds before I sighed.

"Okay, I wasn't listening." I responded which made him raise a brow at me.

"Okay Joon it's about time you tell me the truth. You've been spacing out a lot lately, what's wrong?" Yoongi asked me as he stopped our walk to class.

"There is nothing wrong with me. I am just worried about Y/N." I answered and for a second he looked at me as if I had just gone mad.

"Y/N as in your bully. Why the hell would you worry about that witch?" He asked me in a harsh tone.

"Aish Hyung don't call her that."  I complained as I resumed our walk

"I will call her that because that's what she is." Do you not remember how many times she hurt you and made you cry?" He asked me with his brows furrowed.

"I do bit she apologized already." I said and again he looked at me as if I was crazy.

"So one apology makes everything she did to you okay?" He asked.

"No but at least she felt bad for what she did. I already forgave her so it's fine."

"Okay whatever but why exactly are you worried about her?"

"Well a few days ago I found out that she is pregnant and I also had to take her to the hospital because something was wrong." I explained and for a second I saw that he froze.

"She is pregnant... Wow." He said in shock.

"Well I'm actually not that surprised. With the way she behaves it was bound to happen." He continued and now I was the one looking at him in shock.

"Hyung you can't just say that... You know what let's just stop talking about her." I told him feeling a bit upset at what he was insinuating.