10. Memories

*Namjoon*

"N-no..." I watched the guy on top on the girl taking advantage of her but I could not do anything.

It was like my feet were stuck to the spot thst I was standing in. No matter how much I tried I could not do anything to help her. I also could not see their faces because of the blur that surrounded their heads.

"N-no...p-please STOP!"

***

I jerked out of my sleep while breathing heavily. It was not the first time I dreamt of this and it was bothering me.

"What the hell is happening to me?"

*Y/N*

A few months passed by since I told my parents that I was pregnant. Five and half months to be exact Both mom and dad had a hard time dealing with the face that I was pregnant but the had no choice than to accept that I was keeping the baby.

Mom also somehow convinced dad to let me stay in the house but under a few conditions. When my pregnancy hit the six month streak than I would have to leave school because I could not have people finding out about the baby. I was also going to move out of the country because of my dad's order.

"Ms Jeon, are you still with us?" I snapped out of my thoughts to find everyone staring at me.

I just nodded before mumbling a small sorry which I was not sure the teacher had heard.

"Ok as I was saying there is going to be a project that you guys will need to complete within the next two weeks. You guys will do this project as pairs." He explained.

"Sir, do we get to choose our own partners?" A boy in the back asked with hope filling his voice.

"No. Unfortunately for you I will be The one to choose your partners. This project is about experiancing new things so that is why I will be pairing you with people you would not expect." He responded which made the entire class groan while I just sat there observing everything that was happening.

Mr Hwang then began calling out the names and I stopped paying attention until my name was calle.

"And finally Jeon Y/N and Kim Namjoon." I choked on nothing as I heard who my partner would be. I slowly raised my hand.

"Yes Y/N?"

"Sir can I please do this project alone?" I asked quietly.

It not that I had a problem with Namjoon but everytime I heard his name or I was close to him my body would just react in a weird way. I felt scared to be near him and I could not understand why.

"No Y/N. You can not do this project alone unless you want a zero. This project is marked on the teamwork of the partners." He responded and I just nodded and waited for the rest of the class to be done.

***

The class was finally over and I began walking out but was stopped when someone held my wrist. I turned around to see Namjoon.

"Please let go..." I whispered and he did what I asked but in a very awkward manner.

Now thinking back, Namjoon and I had never actually had a proper conversation which is why i now understood why he was so awkward. After being quiet for a few more seconds I guess he finally decided to speak up because he saw I was not going to say anything more.

"Ah... Y/N-ah I wanted to ask where you would feel more comfortable doing the project. Your house or mine?" He asked and smiled a bit.

"Ah lets to it at my house please." I whispered back. The bad feeling of being around him was slowly coming back and this time it felt like it was ten times more.

"Ok then. Please send me your address and I will come around five if that is okay with you." He spoke.

"Yeah it okay." I nodded before giving him a piece of paper with my dress in it.

"Okay thanks. Bye." He responded before walking away.

Deep in side I could feel that he also wanted to get away from this ever awkward and weird atmosphere. I really couldn't blame him. Since the incident that happened to me I really stopped being a social person. I also quickly lost the title that I had in the school and was now one of the lowest people in the school.