19. Truth

"I am the father of your children..." as the words left his mouth Y/N blinked her eyes repeatedly thinking that she had not heard him correctly.

"What?"

"I mad the father of Taemin and Jaemin." Namjoon repeated and immediately Y/N broke out into a fit of laughter.

"You are really funny Namjoon but that is impossible because if you are their father then that would mean that yo-" she stopped talking, being cut off by him.

"That I r*ped You." He continued her sentence making her look at him in shock.

Slowly her hands slipped out of his and she moved back creating some distance between them. Her eyes filled up with tears as she just stared at him in disbelief.

"That is not possible..." She whispered but deep down she knew that it was because no one knew about that incident because her parents kept it under wraps.

"I'm sorry Y/N." Namjoon cried not being able to look at her in the eye.

"Please tell me that you are joking Namjoon. I know you could never do something like this..." She pleaded as her tears began to fall.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing. I know that that does not excuse my actions but I'm so-" His words stopped as his right cheek was stuck hard leaving a red hand print on it.

"No... no you are not!" She growled as she stood up.

"Y/-"

" Don't ever say my fxcking name!... you are not sorry because if you were then you would have never done something like this to me... I-I know I'm not the best person in the world but I don't think I deserved this... I-I... or maybe I did and the universe was punishing me for it... I should have just asked you out like a normal person... I'm sorry." She cried into her hand making Namjoon feel even worse.

He quickly stood up as well and tried to put a comforting hand on her shoulder but she jerked away at the immediate contact.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" She yelled making him take a step back.

"I won't touch you but please let me explain Y/N." He begged and she only nodded.

People might call her stupid for agreeing so quickly but for years now she wanted answers to all the questions that lingered in her mind. She needed some closure even though this would be with her for the rest of her life.

"Well when I got to the party, Yoongi and i were handed drinks but I didn't drink mine until later on. And I could swear that I only had one drink so I don't understand how I got drunk to the point where I blacked out. I don't remember mu h of the incident, I only have bits and pieces of it because I kept dreaming about it... our faces were just blurred out which confused me a lot.

I didn't understand at all until that project that we did together. When you were out of the room I found your diary. Something compelled me to read it and I didn't at that exact moment, I just took picture of it and put the diary back. After that I forgot about the pictures until I dreamt about it again. I immediately began to read th end figured out that I was the one who did it.

I tried to go see you to explain everything but your parents told me that you had left. Not being able to live with the guilt either I went to the police and tried to report myself but they didn't believe a single thing I said firstly because no one could find you and secondly your parents also told them that nothing had happened." He explained and Y/N felt even more disappointment settle into her heart.

She always knew that her parents never loved her but for them to do something like this and stop her form getting justice was just unforgivable.

"Take me home." Was all she said before going back on the bath and heading back the way they came.