Epilogue

A bright smile displayed itself on her face as she watched her boyfriend try teaching their children how to ice skate though it was clear that he was suffering as well with the way he kept falling. She wanted to go help them but she couldn't because of the condition she was in.

"Tea be careful." She told her son noticing that his speed was beginning to pick up.

As she was about to say something else she heard a loud thud. Immediately her eyes drifted toward the source of it and she noticed how her other son and his father were on the floor and rubbing at their bottoms. She couldn't keep her laughter in and it soon erupted through the large room. Both father and son glared at her before standing up to try again. At least Taemin was doing pretty well.

"Are you sure that you don't want to join?" She heard the deep voice of her boyfriend ask.

"Yeah. Maybe we could come back some other yime. I don't think that the little one will allow me to do anything today without feeling sick." She responded, placing a hand on her small bump.

"You are still feeling sick? Do you want to go home?" He asked, his voice filled with concern.

"He placed his hand over hers and brought her to lean on him. He pecked her forehead and let out a small sigh.

"No I'm fine. I just felt a little dizzy is all and I don't want to ruin the children's fun. Tae is becoming a pro and Jae is finally getting the hang of it." She said as she gestured toward her sons.

Tae was getting around freely while Jae was walking very slowly on the ice. The smile on his face making both his parents' hearts almost melt.

"At least he is doing better than me." Namjoon smiled.

"I'll teach you next time babe." Y/N teased making him nudge her gently, dimple smile still on display.

Two years had passed since the truth had been revealed Nd like Y/N said they just went with the flow. Everything went well and six months into everything the boys learnt that Namjoon was their father and they couldn't have been happier.

Y/N's relationship with Namjoon went pretty slowly as well until one night not too long ago when things got heated and resulted with another bun in the oven. The day they found out about the baby they decided to make things official and now they were living their best lives.

"I love you." Namjoon confessed out of the blue making Y/N look at him.

"I love you too." Y/N said back deciding not to question him about the sudden confession.

The two leaned in close until their lips met for a sweet kiss. The kiss would have continued for a bit longer had it not been for their children interuppting.

"I want kisses too."

"Me too."

This book has finally come to an end. I really just wanted to end it before RM left for the Military. Thank you to all those people who had bared with me fore so long.

~☆Geniuswriting☆~