8. Shivers

It's been two weeks since I found out that I was pregnant. I wanted to tell my parents but the day I found out was the day my parents both left for their business trip. I tried to tell them over the phone but they never answered which made me feel helpless.

Today was the day I would go back to school after a month. I walked through the hallway with my head down not wanting to see or be in contact with anyone but I could already feel their stares on me probably wondering where I was for the past month.

I just continued to walk to my class even though I felt uncomfortable with their stares. I had already changed my style into bigger baggie clothes even though I was not showing yet.

A week prior to this I decided to keep the baby even though I hated the person who fathered it. At first I hated the baby as well but the more I thought about it the more I realize it's not the baby's fault for what it's basturd father had done to me.

"Y/N!" I heard the cheery voice of Sara call me. My mood soured even more than before.

I looked up and saw her with Ara and Jaena coming to me which made me want to already exit the school just seeing their faces.

When they finally reached me they tried to pull me into a hug but I stepped back. They all stiffened a bit before plastering on concerned faces. I know throughout this whole time I was gone they were the ones enjoying my absence the most.

"What's wrong?" Ara asked as I could see a bit of nervousness in her eyes. People had already gathered around us as they wanted to hear more.

"I'm cutting off this friendship. It's not good for any of us. I know none of you want to be friends with me and neither do I want that so lets just cut ties." I responded and saw all their faces drop immediately.

Before any of them could say anything I began walking away but stopped in my tracks as I saw the face of the person who I used to love the most. This time when I saw his face I felt shivers running down my spine. My body was telling me to get away from him which I did understand but I followed my body and got away from there as soon as possible.

I reached my first class and relaxed as I found no one in there. Everything was quiet making me feel at ease.

*Namjoon*

Shocked would be an understatement for what I was feeling at that moment. After a whole month she was finally standing infront of me.

She looked completely different from before. She now had this natural glow that made her extremely beautiful.

What shocked me even more was the outfit she was wearing. Never in my whole life would I think that I would see Y/N in baggy Tom boyish clothes.

Snapping back to reality I slowly began preparing myself for the mistreatment but it never came. As I continued to look at her she looked terrified of me. This made me really confused. Just as I was about to say something she rushed away.

"What's wrong with her?" Yoongi hyung asked as he appeared out of nowhere scaring me a bit.

"I don't know..." I answered before heading off to our first class.

***

I walked  into class and soon after the teacher also walked in. He seemed to notice something at the back of the class room and then let out a sarcastic laugh which meant nothing good.

"Well if it isn't our favourite student Y/N. Finally back from a nice month long vacassion huh? How was it? Where did you go this time, Paris or Egypt? Please do tell us miss Y/N." Mr Chan said and only then did I notice Y/N sitting at the back of the class.

She looked so fragile and frightened when everyone turned their attention to her.

"Y/N, We are waiting." Mr Chan continued with the harshest tone I had ever heard him speak in. He really did hate her and I really didn't blame him but he didn't have to treat her the way he was doing now.

"I-I..." she stuttered in a shaky voice but was cut off immediately by the rude teacher.

"You know what never mind. We don't have time to listen to pathetic attention seekers. So everyone please take out your books and turn to page 240." He said and continued on as if he had not just insulted one of his students.

After taking out my books I looked back only to see a tear rolling down Y/N's cheek. It shocked me how such a confident and bold girl like her could turn to someone so fragile. She seemed like a shell of her previous self.

"Kim Namjoon please face the front and pay attention instead of focusing on people who are not going anywhere in life." Mr Chan said and I immediately felt guilty for what he was saying to Y/N indirectly even though I was not the one who said it.

I just sighed and then focused on the rest of the class just like everyone else.

I just hope she is okay...