12. Hospital

One side said I should but the other side said I shouldn't do I decided to go with the side that said I should.

I opened the little book but couldn't find it in myself to actually read what was inside. These were her secrets and here I was trying to invade them. I sighed and closed it wanting to put it back but again something in me told me to read it.

I opened it again and just decided to take some pictures so I could read it later. When I was done I closed the book and put it back.

As I went to sit down I heard a loud crash coming from downstairs which made my eyes widen. Only then did I realise that Y/N was taking a while to come back.

I rushed downstairs and to the kitchen where I found her slightly crouched down with a look of pain as her arms were wrapped around her stomach.

"Y/N are you okay?' I asked as I rushed to her side.

"No..." She whispered and only then did I see the blood running down her legs.

My eyes widened once again as I could not believe what was happening. I could feel my body start to freeze up but I quickly snapped out of it when I felt a hold on my bicep.

"H-help me p-please. T-the b-baby... M-y baby please." She whispered as tears began descending her cheeks.

The look on her face made me throw away all my fear and put on a brace face. I picked her up and ran out the front door.

I place her in the backseat of my car and began speeding to the hospital.

"Y/N everything will be okay." I told her but I was not internally sure about what I was saying. I could only hope that I was right.

When we got to the hospital she was rushed to the operation theatre and I sat in the waiting room trying to process everything that had just happened.

I had my suspicions that she was pregnant but to actually confirm it actually shocked me. She was actually having a baby.

"Holy...", I mumbled still trying to believe it.

I began pacing around as I waited for any news about her. My nerves were killing me.

When the doctor came out of the room my heart suddenly started racing and I could not understand why.

"How is she?" I hesitantly asked as I prayed that there was no bad news coming.

"She is alright now. The bleeding was caused by stress. I advise that she stays away from any stressful situations because next time the out come might not be good for her or the baby. She will be transferred to a private room and you can see her then." He explained.

"Thank you." I said and bowed but he just waved me off before walking away.

I let out a breath I did not now I had been holding. For some reason I also felt like a judge weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

I then waited a few minutes before going to see her in her room. I knocked before walking inside.

"H-hi..." I awkwardly said as I walked closer to her.

"Hey." She responded while looking at me.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I sat on the chair next to get bed.

"I'm okay now. Namjoon thank you so much for bring me here. If it weren't for you I would have lost my baby." She responded and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"There is no need to thank me Y/N. I would have done it for anyone." I replied shyly as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"But still thank you for helping me today. You saved my baby and I. I really appreciate it." She said and grabbed my hand and squeezed it a bit.

I just smiled at her as we fell into a comfortable silence.

*Y/N*

It had been a few hours since incident happened. Namjoon had stayed with me the entire time and now he had fallen asleep on the chair.

It made me feel bad that he had been looking after me even though I had probably been the worst person to him. His actions just showed how much of a kind and loving person he was.

He was here for me while not even my own a parents were here. I tried calling them a bit earlier but their phones were out of range.

"Y/N..." I looked toward Namjoon but he was still sleeping.

Maybe he was dreaming of me?

The thought made my cheeks warm up a bit. It had been a while since I felt like this. Though is was nothing compared to before.

I could only wonder would have happened if the rape would have never happened. Would I still be the cruel person who bullied someone as sweet as Namjoon?

I guess maybe somehow karma was getting back at me for my horrible actions before.