S I X T E E N

I re-wrote this chapter almost three times now but I feel like this is the best one I've done. I hope you enjoy!

Marinette

"You'll always be Chat Noir to me, kitty

Chat Blanc was two seconds away from hitting her when he was hit from the back. Someone had hit him from behind, making him fly all the way to the other rooftop. He turned around to see Venom already grabbing Ladybug and jumping away. It made him growl that now something else was stopping him. He quickly went after them but at a slower speed. 

"Marinette, he needs you not Ladybug." She was taking slow breaths to stop the dizziness as she listened to Felix. He was right. She glanced over his shoulder to see that Chat was very far back. They had time to drop somewhere else. 

"Take me towards the bakery, my sky light is open." Felix glanced at her before jumping quickly towards the bakery. He didn't know where she was going with this but hoped it worked.

They landed just in time to see Chat jump across the roof top next to hers. She quickly de-transformed, watching as Tikki flew out infront of her with a very mad face. There was no time for her to scold Marinette as she tripped forward, Felix catching her. 

"Dammit, Marinette. You can't do this right now!" She glared at him before reaching up, taking the earrings out. His eyes widened when she placed them on the table. Tikki didn't like where this was going but knew there was no changing her plans once they started. 

"Tikki, you're going to stay here. Felix, you're going to take me to Chat Noir." Felix shook his head, no way. 

"No, that's to dangerous. You can barely stand! I'm not letting this hap-" 

A loud bang came from outside as a blue light flashed across the sky. Her breath caught as she realized what could happen next. She had seen his power. 

"Felix, this is the only way! We have to go now!" Felix went first out the sky light as he searched for the white cat. She climbed up her bed towards the skylight when Tikki grabbed on to the side of her face. She turned towards her little friend to see tears. 

"Please be careful, Marinette." She nodded before petting Tikki lightly. Felix watched as Marinette climbed with shaky limbs. Her clothes hadn't been changed from her daily outfit which stressed him even more knowing that she hadn't even had the chance to relax. The full moon shinned bright as he picked her up before heading on the roof tops. 

"What's your plan?" She looked as Chat was back on the tower, standing on the railing edge as he seemed to be searching for them. 

"Just put me on the tower with him. I can distract him long enough to grab the lucky charm from his pocket. It's the only purple thing on him so that has to be where the akuma is." He nodded before speeding up. He would seriously have to have a talk with her after this. She should have just given out the other miraculous to help instead of putting herself at risk like this. 

Felix returned to Marinette's room, de-transforming to allow Pollen to rest,  as he watched Tikki just cry. His eyes went to the box on her desk that held the Fox miraculous. He looked to Tikki then back at it. It had the power of illusion... 

"Tikki, I have a plan." She looked up at Felix to see him staring at the fox miraculous. She knew it was dangerous. This was such a bad idea to give the miraculous away without Marinette knowing but she knew it would work. She flew up to him as he walked towards the box, opening it up. 

Trixx flew out as she met Tikki's eyes and then Felix. It made her gasp and back away upon seeing the boy beside Pollen. The two kwamii's just looked at her in sadness and she knew this was bad. She saw the look in Felix's eyes and it made her realize something very bad was happening.