S E V E N T E E N

remember my characters are aged up and yes there will be lots of detail and awkward at times. There are to many stories where it just goes straight into the smut but that's not really how real life works. I want to make this as realistic as possible, so I've decided the full smut will come in another chapter. 

this will be one of my longest chapters! enjoy!

 --------------------------

Marinette

It was Marinette who ended up waking up first. It was slow how she woke up, her body moving before she opened her eyes. She felt someone next to her and her mind tried to catch up to who it could be. Her head was pounding as she moved her head into the neck of the warm body beside her. She felt her hand hit the warm chest as she slowly pulled back. 

Her breath caught at the sight of Adrien Agreste in her bed. She felt her heart beat speed up as she took in the blonde hair and soft face beside her. He was curled into her arm that was laid under his head, wrapped around the arm she had near him. She was about to wake him up and ask him what the hell he was doing in her bed when she took in his messy blonde hair. 

Without the normal styed hair, it was ruffled around his head making it look more like Chat's than Adrien. She imagined a black mask with cat ears and saw Chat sleeping next to her. Of course it was him. She couldn't help but raise her hand and softly run her fingers through his hair. It was a shocking moment, knowing you fell in love with the same person twice. It hurt her even more to know she had rejected him so many times. 

Her breath caught at his sudden movement as he shuffled around. She watched as he slowly woke up, blinking but not really seeing. She smiled at the cat like action of him rubbing his hand into her arm before really opening his eyes. His green met her blue and she watched so many emotions pass his eyes before just settling as he looked at her. He moved his hand to the side of her face just like she had on his. 

"Mari, I-" she put a finger on his lips to stop him from talking. All she did was lean forward to put their foreheads together. She felt his body relax as he moved his arm to wrap around her, pulling her close. She felt like he was trying to pull her into his body at one point with how close he was holding her. He moved his head into her neck as he just breathed. 

"I'm so sorry, Marinette. I should've told you who I was. I never wanted you to find out like this, I planned on te-" Marinette swallowed as she continued to run her fingers through his hair. She took a deep breath before finally saying it allowed. 

"I've hurt you too...I'm Ladybug." She held her breath as he pulled back to look at her. She felt a wave of emotions hit her as he just put his hands on her face, just looking at her. There was nothing he had to say as he just looked at her. 

"But you already know that, don't you?" Adrien nodded before closing his eyes. He wondered then if she would get mad at him. Would he be mad at knowing he had known this whole time? Marinette lightly slapped her hand on his face which made him flinch as he looked at her shocked. 

"You're not mad at me for hiding this, even knowing how I've treated you as Ladybug but finding my love for you through Marinette. I don't have the right to be mad at you for finding your love in me through Chat Noir." Adrien smiled. Of course, she would understand. She was Marinette. 

"I'm sorry I let myself get akumatized like that. I didn't- I should've been with you at the hospital. Oh my, how..." He looked at her as he realized she did all of this straight out of the hospital. He took in her pale face and the bags under eyes. He saw the way she looked at him so tiredly, his heart hurting even worse now.