T W E N T Y - O N E

I'm sorry about the update guys, I have just moved into college this week. 

I know that from someone in the comments that I need to chose a POV, that's not my style. Yes. I know it does change up a lot. But I try to keep the change to where you can see who is thinking what. When there is a change, the name of the new POV is mentioned and it is able to tell. I'm sorry if you don't like that writing style...

------------------------

Felix stood next to Viperion, or Luka, as he watched Adrien give Kagami the dragon miraculous. He didn't understand why they were risking everyone for this when they could just take Gabriel on themselves? 

"It's for safety. You're thinking about Gabriel but they are thinking about Hawkmoth. His power could take them down as it almost has many times. Plus, I think something has happened in another time for Marinette to have a fear of the power she may have and Adrien does have.

Felix listened as Pollen spoke through his mind. He wasn't paying attention to the blonde he still had on his back. Chloe was watching everyone be handed their miraculous and wondered why she hadn't demanded Felix to give her back hers. She glanced at him to see his eyes glazed over as if he wasn't really there. She frowned, Pollen never spoke to her. 

"So who are you?" He turned to see Luka looking at him. He almost said Felix but stopped himself right on time. 

"Venom. My name is Venom." He watched the boy nod before turning to look as Kagami transformed, ready to go. It was time for them to go.

A loud bang sounded from across town as everyone turned to see Gorillia back, the original one. He looked to Adrien to see him looking pissed. This was not going to be fun. They all took off running on the roof tops as they watched Ladybug and Rena Rogue take off. Felix had forgotten about Chloe on his back until he felt her almost slip. 

"Jesus, Felix! I almost fell." He just scoffed before jumping on to a rooftop off course. He turned to her before placing his hands on her shoulders. 

"You stay here. We got it from here. Just don't get yourself hurt." Chloe rolled her eyes before crossing her arms and nodding. Felix turned, running off and she watched as the thought came to her. A guy that evil went from planning to be the next villain to now fighting the villain. How times change. 

Felix landed right beside Adrien as they saw Gabriel and Nathalie transformed on the Eiffel Tower. He glanced at his cousin to see that his jaw was clenched along with his fist. He hoped that Adrien wouldn't make a mistake right now, ending the fight that might happen was what needed to happen right now. 

"Chat, what happens now?" He spoke, trying to get Adrien to focus. The little cat ears twitched before Adrien turned to Felix and Felix felt his body freeze. The bright side of the green that was always there was no where. It was gone. 

"We wait for Ladybug and then..." Adrien turned to look at his father who stood sending out akumas to create another army for them to fight. 

"Then we finally take him down. No matter what happens." 

----------------------------

"Ladybug, what is the plan?" Marinette looked at Alya and Nino as she took a deep breath to get her head together. She hoped Adrien was keeping himself together. She trusted Felix to keep him on the right track for right now. 

"I need you to make an illusion of me and Chat running along the roof tops, not too close to the tower but close enough that they notice. Once you do that, they'll be focused on the illusions instead of the real us. We can go from behind then. If you see the others on the way, then tell them this."