The Crash

"Please we can work this out -"

"Shhhhhhh," Shane replies putting his finger on his lips as he smiles again. "I've been waiting for this for a long time. Don't ruin the moment."

He rolls a tray over with several different devices on it.

"Hmmm which one first?" He asks himself before maniacally laughing.

Any move at all sends pain through my hands. I'm stuck. There's no way out. Well if I'm going to die I might as well get some stuff straight.

"What did you do to my friends?"

"Me? Oh, I didn't do anything. That's all Slendy's work," he says. "I think I'll start with this."

He grabs a syringe and injects it into my arm. I squirm about as pain surges through my body.

It hurts so bad I can't take it any longer so I let go.

                        ~~~

I wake up in the woods. Its pitch black probably really late at night. I try to stand up, but then scream in pain as I feel my ankle. I stand up anyway biting my lip at the pain. I limp over to a tree and place my hand on it to help me walk. I jerk my hand away when I find pain and begin my helpless wandering again.

"Is-" I stop talking when I feel the pain in my jaw and keep walking, well, limping.

I reach the back of the house and use all the strength I have to knock on the back door.
A man opens the door he's around early forties.

"What are you doing out so late?" He asks then he sees my injuries. "You're hurt."

I just nod because my jaw hurts too much to talk.

"Come in," he says.

I walk into his house and he leads me to a living room.

"Sit here you can use that blanket I'm going to call the hospital," he says leaving the room.

I sit on the couch and wrap the blanket around me suddenly feeling really cold.

"My phone isn't working for some reason. I'll just drive you there without calling," says the man entering the room again. "I'm Henry by the way. Henry Walker."

"I'm Reign. Thank you so much for being so kind," I respond ignoring the pain in my jaw.

He helps me get in the car and then gets in himself. He starts the key and turns on the heat. The radio plays some country song. I hate country, but this was no time to focus on that.

"Where are we?" I ask as he pulls out of the driveway.

"A little neighborhood called Slender Woods."

That means I just walked out of Slender Woods. The woods I was forced to find the pages in. The woods where it all began.

A shiver runs down my spine as I process these words.
He pulls out to a vacant road with only one other car. That's when I realize the other car is headed straight for us. There's a bright flash of the headlights and then the sudden impact thrust upon us. The car sways and I see the other car trying to push us over. I frantically try to open the door but its locked. I turn and see Mr. Walker unconscious. I try pulling up on the lock thing but its jammed. I've got to hurry the car could tip us over any second. I try opening the sunroof, but fail. I feel another impact of the car ramming us and try to move faster.

Come on think! Think brain think!

I open the glove box trying to find anything that could hit the window to break it. Just papers, nothing. The car hits again nearly knocking us over. One more hit outta knock us over. Into a ditch too. Great.
The final blow is delivered causing the car to drop to its side crashing.

                       ~~~

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't put uo a new chapter in a while. Sorry this one's short. Stars and comments are appreciated. Thanks for reading! Love ya readers!