Chapter 8: Revenge

After being taken to the Principal's office, Sameer's Nanu was called to the school. Rakesh had slapped Sameer so hard that there were red marks across his face. He was not going to forget this insult.

Sameer's grandpa entered the principal's office, looking concerned. But he wasn't alone, Sameer's mother Vishaka Somani was there too.

"SAMEER!" his mother screamed. "Did you do this?" 

He didn't look at her. He wasn't on good talking terms with his mother. He didn't even respond. 

Nanu sat down in front of the principal's desk. Rakesh was pacing back and forth, still demanding his expulsion. 

"Is there proof that Sameer cheated on the exam?" Nanu asked calmly. 

"OF COURSE! HE HAD THE PAPERS IN HIS BAG!" Rakesh yelled, then glanced at Vishaka. "What kind of upbringing must you have given your son." 

Sameer glanced at his mom then looked away. 

"Just because he had the papers, doesn't mean he cheated," Nanu said calmly. 

"JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE RICH AND THE TRUSTEE DOES NOT MEAN HE GETS TO HAVE SPECIAL TREATMENT!" Rakesh screamed and Sameer got very angry at the tone he was speaking to his Nanu with. 

"Rakesh, calm down," the principal said. "The teacher is marking his exam right now -- ah there she is. Shanti ma'am, what are his marks?" 

"Only 45%," Shanti teacher said, and Sameer looked up. "It's around the same as his usual grades." 

Nanu laughed. 

"See, there's no way he cheated on the exam," he said. 

"Just because he's a bad cheater, doesn't mean he didn't cheat," Rakesh said angrily. "He stole the papers from my library!" 

After some back and forth, the principal decided to not expel Sameer, but to remove him from the cricket team instead. He left the office with his mom, while Nanu was still discussing with the principal. 

"Sameer..." Vishaka said. "Why did you do that?"

He didn't answer her. 

"Answer me Sameer!" Vishaka demanded. 

"Why are you here?" Sameer asked. 

"I came to see you, and then I heard that this happened. Sameer, I am so disappointed in you," Vishaka said. "You were never good at studies but now you have turned into a very bad boy Sameer. I can't believe you're my son." 

"Vishaka!" Nanu said, as he came out of the office. "Don't scold him."

"You've spoiled him too much Papa," Vishaka said, shaking his head. "At least my Rohan is not like that. He works hard, he is honest and he never cheats." 

"Sameer, you go outside. I want to speak to your mom," Nanu said. 

Sameer nodded and he went outside. 

Naina, who was waiting outside the school, crying like crazy, saw when Sameer walked out. She quickly wiped her eyes. 

Sameer stormed towards her. 

"It's all because of you!" he screamed. 

His Nanu had to take the trouble to sort this out, and his mom was disappointed in him. He had dropped even more in the eyes of his mother. It was all because of Naina.

Naina felt her heart shatter into a million pieces. 

"How's it my fault?" she asked, tears freely flowing down her cheeks. "You cheated! You stole the papers! How is it my fault?"

"You didn't even come and ask me once!" Sameer yelled back. "Why didn't you ask me? Why didn't you clear it with me? How could you have done that Naina? WHY?"

"Sameer, it's not my fault!" she yelled, "Your upbringing is so bad, that you stole papers and now you're yelling at me for being honest?" 

When she targeted his upbringing, it made him even angrier. "Don't talk to me about my upbringing," he hissed. 

He came closer to her, dangerously close, and Naina stumbled backwards. 

"Naina Aggarwal," he hissed. "I will make sure you regret this for the rest of your life." 

Then without another word, he turned around and walked away, leaving Naina to fall to the ground, sobbing uncontrollably. 

How did she fall in love with a boy like him? Someone who did bad things and only knew how to make others cry? 

"That's it Naina Aggarwal," she said, wiping her own tears away. "From today, no more Sameer. From today, it's only you and your books." 

Sameer on the other hand was plotting ways on how to get revenge on Naina Aggarwal and her father. He was with Munna and Pandit later that day, and they were all brainstorming together. 

"We will lock her librarian father in the library!" Munna suggested. 

"No bro, we need something that will torment them," Pandit said. 

"I will embarrass her in front of the whole school," Sameer decided. 

"How will you do that?" Pandit asked. 

"Rakesh Aggarwal and his daughter insulted my upbringing right? I will show him how his daughter's upbringing is." 

"Meaning?" Munna asked, eyes wide. 

"Meaning Rakesh Aggarwal is going to catch his daughter with me, in an interesting position," he told them. "He will catch his daughter very close to me. And that'll be my biggest payback." 

"Are you going to hug her?" Munna asked.

"Hug? No. I'm going to kiss her. In front of her father," Sameer said, and looked ahead and Munna and Pandit. "That behenji is going to regret what she did."

--

Sameer is one step ahead of yeh un dinon ki baat hai Sameer who only made a bet to get Naina to say I love you and hug him... but this Sameer is going to kiss her as revenge. Will he be able to do it? Read to find out more. 😲