Chapter 2

I walked towards the private jet. My men were curious about who this little child was.

"what are you going to do now? "Vince asked.

"We will talk about it once we reach Italy."I said and put the child on the bed.

He nodded and glanced towards the girl. His eyes hold sadness which I have never seen from quite sometime.

"she is an exact replica of her mother." he chuckled.

"She is."I nodded my head.

---------

Third person

Somewhere in the city From there office window they were able to see the blast.

Three boys were staring at the fire as the building was burning. they were not feeling guilty about what they did. But somewhere in there heart they knew that the child didn't deserve it.

"Don't feel sad. You have a empire to rule. And here no one shows mercy. Only care about your blood relation but never about other." There father said. And walked away from them.

There was no hint of sympathy in his eyes. He knows what he is doing and what is he going to do.

Soon the news of fire was all over the media of the city. The owner of the warehouse was nowhere to be seen. Police closed the case stating it must be due to short circuit.

The boys walked back to there house with there father. To leave there life without any love and weakness.

But little did they know that the war has been started.

------------------------------

When David reached Italy. First thing he did was taking the child to Hospital that he owns. They doctors rushed Here and there treating the child.

"Five broken ribs, whips and burn marks both old and fresh all over her body."The doctors reported him.

David was fuming in anger as he saw her lying in the hospital pale and lifeless with many wires and tube connected to her. If it was not for Vince he would have killed someone or destroyed the whole hospital.

Vince knows that if anyone messes with a person about whom David cares will die.

"When will she wake,?" he asked.

"In few hours. Give her plenty of rest and try to make her happy. It will be good for her health."

Vince nodded at the doctor.

David was staring at the child. Thinking about how his life turned.

Soon her tiny eyes opened. First thing she saw was two person in the room.

One was standing near the window and other was sitting beside her. '

--------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comment if you like the story....

Ciao