chapter 39

Xavier took Luciano from myside and helped him back to his room. I took my time to look inside the house the interior was not changed much. I was still the same.

"I think I should leave now

"I think I should leave now." I waved at Rider and turned back to leave. "Wait..." Rider walked toward me. I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

"I am Rider Warren. Uh can I ask your name miss?" he asked.

I thought for a minute about what should I say. Then an Idea stuck, "Linda, but everyone calls me lin." His eyes widened in shock. He was going to say something but I quickly said. "I need to go back. My friend must be worried about me. It's already late." I looked at my watch which showed 11:43. Maria would be freaking out although knowing my identity she freaks out everytime.

"You can stay here today's night. It will take more than two hours to reach the main town from here. And a pretty girl like you should not roam around the town at this time." He said. As much as I hate to admit this but I want to be here. I didn't let any expression in my face and looked at him suspiciously.

He must have sensed something because the next moment what he said made me freeze, "I don't have any bad intension, I had a sister who would have been of your age and also I am a business man not some criminal. But still if you want to leave I will drop you myself."

Oh brother dearest! Only I know what you really are.

I nodded. We walked towards his car. A guard walked towards the front, whom Rider signaled to go back and opened the passenger seat for me and went to the other side. I gave him the address of one of the hotel that Uncle Nathan owns here.
It was one of the most beautiful hotel in the city.

"You are not from this town right?" he asked.

"Nah! My friend works here as an agent. I came to visit her in my holiday." I said, "What about you? Means your family and business."

------------------------------------------
So long time no see.
But i am back....... buddies..
My dear small family i really am sorry for my neglece to this story..
It just slipped out of my mind that i had to update this...

Also royal beta's rejected mate is completed you can go and check that...

And a new werewolf story is being updated pleawe check it and vote....

Till then
Ti amo friends

Ciao