Chapter 33

Lin's Pov (Four years later.)

I looked at my target. He was sitting with his business partner. Positioning my sniper I focused the point between his head.

"All ready

"All ready." I said in my ear piece. "Good don't shoot until I say. There are many people here." Dad ordered. This is my last test. I know I will not fail but still...

"Ok Now......" Uncle Vince escorted every normal people out without any commotion. My target is to shoot the two guards and the main person. While dad and uncle with take down the other two. "SHOOT." within five seconds all of them were lying dead. "Great job. Now go to the car and wait. The police is already near you." I packed my sniper and ran to the other end of the building. The footsteps were getting closer. I jumped of the building to the nearest one of hotel. They must have seen me jumping. Shit. I ran towards the window of the room in which I was living. Packing my bag I changed my dress and made sure to avoid any suspicion before checking out of the hotel.

"That was a dead call." Uncle said. "Are you OK." I looked at dad and gave him a thumps up. " I was nearly caught. But fine."

"Take some rest. You passed the test." Dad smiled at me. It was really hard to see him smile. Outside he is cold but for me he is a teddy bear. Except when he is training me.

"So in a few months you will be taking over as new capo." I nodded at uncle Vince. " by the way whom are you going to chose for my place. I also need rest from this." I never thought about this. I looked at Dad the look in his face says that he must have thought something.

"What is your opinion uncle? You know the work of an under boss so you should have an idea." I asked him. He glanced at dad. " I was thinking about Daniel. He is pretty much fit for this position."

"Yah the best choice I will inform him. Vince you will train him within three months." Dad said and called Him. Daniel was Uncle Kim's Second son. He was also a great fighter. Unlike his other brothers he is much better.

"So I was saying take some days leave you can visit your favorite places. And meet some old friends before you take over and get busy." Dad said.

" Shadow is always busy. But you can take rest after the mafia ball. This time Alex will be there and also..." he stopped in mid sentence. That means Russian mafia is also joining. " No problem I haven't seen them in person from very long. Also I am shadow the deadliest assassin in the whole mafia."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is where the story will takes turns.....

Ti amo my readers.....

Ciao

And don't forget to vote.....