Chapter 17

Linda Mom's house at Australia

David's Pov

It has been a week we are here. Linda and her grandparents had grown very close. But still whenever she see me she runs to me.

I smile seeing them playing hide and seek in the garden.

"David, Vince" I turned towards my old best friend.

"Nathan how are you.?" I asked.

"Fine. I heard about Lin." he said.

"Hope you have understand your mistakes." Vince anger could be known from his voice.

"I-I- am so Sorry." He broke down Crying.I sighed and both of us walked to him. "If I would have helped her that day then she would have been alive and happy." Vince and I were patting his back.

"It's not your fault." Vince said and I nodded.

"No its my fault. I should have seen her happiness first then others.I am the worst brother that anyone could have." He was still cursing himself.

After explaining a lot he stopped.

"I had cut all the ties with the Warren family." he said.

We talked for some more hours about business and other subjects.

Vince checked his phone. "David the jet is ready."

I nodded.

"You guys are leaving already." Nathan asked frowning.

"Work calls. Also I have to take care of shipments that are coming after two days."I said.

We walked towards living room. Maids were already keeping our bags in the car.

"Dadd we are going home." Lin ran towards me.

Nathan picked her. "Yes bambina we are." She wined. "But uncle promised me he will play with me."

Nathan chuckled. "I will" She was looking weirdly at him.

" How are you going to play with me when we are going back."

"I am also going with you." She beamed happily and ran towards Mel to say goodbye.

Alex was standing near me and Vince. "I want to break the deal that we made ten years ago." Alex started. "You don't need permission to come here. You are welcomed any time."

Just in time Mel interrupted , "Yes, this is also your home."

"Thanks Mel." Vince said and took Lin from her.

"We should leave now." Nathan said.

Mel was crying when we left.

Lin slept as soon as we boarded the jet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends,

How are you all?

I have my last exam tomorrow then I can continue to write the story further.

I had already wrote till chapter 24 and will try to update more frequently..

What is your favorite horror movie???

Till then enjoy the update..

Ciao