Chapter 28

Rider's Pov

We reached back Russia. After taking rest for some hours I went inside the office. It was not much hard for me to take my father's place. As that man never did his work. I have been taking care of the mafia but he was the person with power and the head.

Luciano and Xavier were still helping me to arrange every deal. My phone ring took my attention. "Boss the ship with the girls are ready to leave the port."I looked at my brothers they gave me a nod knowing what I was thinking. "Take the girls out of the ship and make sure they reach back from where they were brought. And cancel all the auction that was scheduled." I said. "Yes boss." I could notice the happiness in his voice before the call was disconnected. Many people in the team were against the idea of trafficking but no one dared to say anything fearing my father. 

It has been a week after everything. Mother was angry to know what we did to mom and Lin. We were manipulated to hate and kill the only people that truly cared for us. She lives with us after all we are her blood and she can't even hate us for what we did. "Sir" I snapped out of my trance when a maid knocked on the door. I gestured her come inside.

"I found this in master's bedroom." She gave a dairy with leather cover with a lock on it. Taking it from her I asked her to go out. Xavier and Luciano were by my side now. The lock is old style. They tried to put different passwords to open it. But it never opened.

"God what the hell the password is? Just throw away this things just like the other" Luciano yelled getting angry

"God what the hell the password is? Just throw away this things just like the other" Luciano yelled getting angry. "Wait a minute. Let me try this once."Xavier. He scrolled the numbers until a familiar click was heard. My eye snapped at him as he opened the first page.

I walked near them and sat on the couch between them. Taking the dairy I saw our family picture. Mom was sitting on the chair holding Lin while we brothers stood around her. Under the photo something was written beautifully. ' My sweet family' it was mom's diary. Luciano took it from me to read the entries. It had many pictures of us from childhood. One particular picture caught my eyes on the last page. It was of David and Mom. They were looking at each other with so much love. The love we never saw in anyone's eyes. Anyone can tell that they were in love. Luciano read the line aloud under the picture ' My love for you will never die. Even if I die I will always love you. I didn't leave you I left my heart near you. I just wish to god to keep you happy. Love you David."

That explains the hate that Father had for David.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO are you liking the Story so far..........................

Please vote and comment if you like it.....

TI amo my readers

Ciao