Chapter 19

David's Pov.

Nathan was leaving tomorrow hence Lin decided we all should watch movies.

Now we all are sitting in front of the TV in the living room with snacks.

Guess what we are watching?

Frozen!

It was Lin's idea. Three Grown up men watching it.

Within one week Alex and Nathan made sure every Mafia knows that we are working together.

Suddenly gunshots were heard. Lin jumped from Vince lap. Who was now holding his gun. Same goes with Nathan and me.

Vince had already taken Lin to the Safe room in my office.Ten assassins came inside.

Two against Ten not that bad. I Shot the first two that but next minute three bullets were Shot. One in my Shoulder other two in my legs.

I looked towards Nathan who had already killed eight of them. He was losing his conscious because of the wounds.

There mafia is well trained and full of assassin but these doesn't belong to there mafia.

One more shot Vince rolled down from the staircase groaning in pain.

Five more assassin ran towards us.

I felt another bullet in my other shoulder. I fell on the ground while my gun slipped from my hand while I killed two more.

"Boss Should we kill him?" he said in his phone standing near the staircase where Vince was lying.

Next minute I was on gunpoint.

First time in my life I fear death. Because I had a child to take care of.

I made a promise and now I am helpless.

Closing my eyes. I prayed to God to keep Lin safe.

One more shot I will die. Nathan and Vince were trying to get up from floor but it was nearly impossible because of the amount of wounds they have from bullets.

"Time to say goodbye to the world." Three of them pointed there guns towards each of us.

Three gun shots ranged. I waited for more pain but it never came.

I looked up to see them lying on the floor with hole in their heads exactly between there eyes.

We three glanced at each other they were also staring at the corpses.

I turned back to the Staircase. "Oh No"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends

I wanted to thank you for giving my story a chance. It had already crossed 100 views which I never thought was possible with only 18 chapters I want to thank you for reading it. 

It is my first book on Mafia. and It is ranked in #21 in deluca and #28 in separated.

Vote and comment if you like the story......

Ti amo my readers.

Ciao