Chapter 35

Lin's Pov

After talking for about half and hour I was alone standing near balcony. "You must be the infamous Shadow. Right." Don't cry don't cry. "Yeah"

"Your eyes reminds me of someone."he said. you have not changed at all. I faced him. "Whom" he tensed at my Question.

"My sister."

"Oh! I know about her. And what happened." He hummed as response. Guilt and sadness was all over his face.

"So you are the next heir of Italian Mafia." I nodded. " We should get back it's alright dinner time." we walked back. Xavier and Luciano were looking at us. The table was situated in a side where all the mafia family was sitting.

Grandpa Alex, Grandma, Uncle Nathan, Aunt Nia, Alex, Brandon-Alex second in command., Xavier, Rider, Luciano, dad, Uncle Vince, Daniel and me. They all had forgiven them because they were manipulated from a young age. But I want to make them feel sorry for what they did.

After the Russian mafia left we all were standing near the car.

"You should tell them your real identity. They are already feeling much guilty." I faced Alex and Dad everyone agreed . " I want to forgive them but only after I give them taste of their own words." I said.

After reaching my room And getting freshen up. Maria called, "Hey Lin how was the party."

"Can you come here now. Please." I said and hung up when I heard the car roaring to life.

After Fifteen minutes She rushed into my room worried and closed the door behind her. I cried holding her. She knew what I wanted so she let me cry."You are coming with me to Russia tomorrow. I don't wanna hear any excuse." I nodded before sleeping on her lap.

"Prepare the jet tomorrow morning at five got it." She said someone and caressed my hair.

Next morning when we were leaving the mansion dad went with us to the airport. I was more than happy that he was here with us. Maria was like a daughter to uncle Vince. When he heard what happened in her past he was ready to kill everyone whoever had hurt her. "Be careful there and try to forgive them. You are also hurting yourself by being away from them." dad said and kissed my forehead. Get ready brothers.. your life is going to be hell.