Chapter 1

It was a winter night, cold, raining and the trees moved so much because of the wind and made loud noises every time they swifted back and forth, you could not fall asleep, you looked at the ceiling above you seeing the little cracks, on their that have been there  since you were five.

"I'm tired, and sick.. and tired" you repeated.  "But  I just can't fall asleep.."
You say while turning over to face the window,  just to see the trees that were once viciously moving calm.

You thought "that's weird.."

Since you were unable to fall asleep, you start turning to the other side of your bed to get your phone. But  as you're turning , you stop when you see a shadowy figure in your room that remarkly looked like a human being..

"W-who's there...?" you  then say while stuttering, and sitting up in your bed .

"J-JUST COME OUT I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU!! I-ILL CALL THE C-COPS!! " you continued,but by the tone of your voice, you were CLEARLY scared...

A few minutes pass and the shadowy figure comes out of the darkness and approaches your bed.

You clearly now see a very tall boy, who has messy jet black hair, very pale skin, and is wearing a puffy white sweater, that was covered in light red stains and black pants , you see that he is also wearing complete black high top shoes....Besides all of that you did think this boy was quite handsome....

"w-who are you.. And how did you get inside!!" you said in a frightened tone..

He opened his mouth to speak but before he could even lay out a word, his eyes dilated and then collapsed on your bedroom floor,
leaving you completely shocked, frightened and VERY confused...

You slowley leave your bed carefully, while grabbing the nearest "weapon" you can find which were  some scissors that rested on your night table,and you slowly approached  the mysterious boy that had appeared in your room.

As you got closer you see that he had completely fainted on your floor, and you  also heard very quiet breathing.

"At least he's still alive...WAIT NO-"you shake your head visciouly trying to get rid of the thought.
"I don't even know who he is and how he got here why am I saying this..."
You say  quietly, while gripping the scissors that are in your  right hand.

When you were close enough to him  you kneeled down and proceeded to tap his arm trying to wake him up, you noticed that the  mysterious boy's arm were   surprisingly very soft and smooth, but awfuly cold.. as if he had been standing outside the whole day or had just gotten out of a freezer.

You move your hand to his shoulder and start shaking him softly,

"God c'mon dude wake up...." you say while shaking him now a bit  more roughly.

You try turning him over, but he was too heavy.
"Just wake up please.. I'm scared, I have a complete RANDOM boy sleeping on the floor of my bedroom.. WHO I DON'T EVEN KNOW... god I'm going to get in so much trouble if my parents walk in.. "
You start panicking "what if he's dangerous.."
You think as you slowly start getting up but as soon as you turn around, you feel a cold GRAB on your ankle, which leads you to a  loud screech..
"AHH WHAT THE HELL?!?"

"s-sorry..." the mysterious boy says while sitting up and slowly opening his eyes..
"p-please don't go.. I don't feel well.." he  stutters.
"What...?"
"B-blood...i need blood" he says.

"BLOOD?" You question.