Chapter 2

"What do you mean you need blood.??"you ask. 
"W-Well you see.." he blushes and brushes a hand through his dry,wavy,jet black hair while sitting up " I really don't know how to say this without sounding crazy but..im a vampire" he says while shivering.

He smiles deliberately showing off his exceptionally sharp, imacculate canines.
You're sure he's insane, however those fangs were too real to be prosthetic.

You further yourself away from him, not sure why considering he had every advantage of killing you.
His face quickly reverts back to his soft expression once he read your fear.

"Look.. I swear from the bottom of my heart, I'm not going to do anything to kill you.. It's not my idea of how to survive, but I really need blood right now.. "

Now that he mentioned it, he did look pretty malnurished..
"Look I really don't know what to say, but I mean can I ask you something first..?" you question.

"Yes..yes of course" he replies,while nodding his head .

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM.!!" you whisper very loudly.

"Oh about that... I'm really sorry,but to awnser your question, I can turn into a bat! And if I think hard enough  I could just teleport to the places I want to!" he says a bit too excited.

"Wait really... Oh well that sounds co-WAIT NO I'M STILL NOT DONE WITH QUESTIONS!"

"hmm? What do you want to ask ?" he says with a poker face.

"Well if I CONSIDER letting you take my blood, can I at least know your name..." you ask.

"Oh my name.. It's Riki.. Nishimura Riki" he says while standing up,
He started shaking when he was getting up.. So being the KIND person you are, you helped him stand up and God was he tall, maybe about  6 foot.

You start blushing a bit because he got really close to you, and he was exceptionally handsome, like no boy you've ever seen.

"Please let me do this. If I don't drink your blood this evening I'll die. I'll be as gentle as I can, I'll only take enough to sustain me. You'll feel dizzy temporarily and have some....marks that need time to heal, but no serious arm will come to you".

The poor vampires face contorted into a mask of desperation. Of course you don't like the idea of having your blood sucked, but his bitter pain touched your heart.

"Fine.. I'd rather you take my blood than some other 50 year old vampire does it first.." you say looking down at the floor, still blushing.

"REALLY?!?!" Riki says excitedly

"I promise you it's not going to hurt at all,ok?" he continues.

You then sit on the edge of your bed while ni-ki sits  right next to you, you proceed to compliantly tilt your head to one side to expose your neck.
You then realise what you got yourself into..

"I'm scared Riki, I'm really scared now.."you say, while small tears form in your eyes.

He was a bit shocked, but he also felt bad..  so he reaches for your hand to hold it, and  when he held  it he felt the whole  warmth of your body, making him more comfortable to be around you.
He then smiled  and got really close to you and said " Everything  is going to be ok I promise". While still holding your hand

God, were you blushing so hard right now.