Chapter 3

As he got close to your neck, he could hear the blood flowing through your veins like  a river.
When he leaned in more,you could feel his breath on your neck, which led you to squeeze his hand harder than before.

More tears fall down your face, as you were even more scared.

"Are you sure you want me to do this?" he asks you.

"Y-Yes.. Just get it over with" you say while turning red.
Your heart heart jumps once more as you guys make eye contact.

"I can't fight it anymore.."

Without formal warning, the vampires fangs burst through your flesh, as a startled cry escapes you. His bite burns like a cat scratch, and the same burn runs through the highway of your veins.

Squizing his hand tightly, you try to convey he's taking to much blood, but your throat was out of commission.
His hold on you lingers eventually changing from a primal grip on his prey....a sort of embrace.

His hands  support your neck as your weakened body begins to fall limp. The pain is less but unique feeblness overcomes you.
Riki lies your head down carefully as you had no strength to do it at all.
A small feeling of sadness and a bit of regret soon overcame riki.

When he looked at your unconscious face, he realized how beautiful of a person you were.

As you lay against the pillow, the light of the moonlight made his dark eyes twinkle.

You weren't completely unconscious,  because you could  smell his sweet aroma that came off of him, from his cologne.

As a gentle breeze danced around you, he slowly went closer to your face and pecked your soft, red lips.