Chapter 8

HI it's the author here, I really hope you enjoy this new chapter, sorry again for my long absence 😭😭
But anyways enough about that!!! Let's get on with the chapter :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Um.. what's happening, w-who are you?" You said in a frightened tone, while still in the grasp of the boy, with his knife to your neck.

"Let her go" Riki said.

The boy let you out of his clasp and leaned  against the wall,
"You do realize no HUMANs are suppose to know about us right? Why didn't you just kill her when you first took her blood, things could've been way simpler" jungwon said with a shrug.

"K-kill me...?" You thought to yourself while touching your neck.

"What are you doing here Jungwon" riki asked  with a demented tone.

"You know exactly why I'm here, don't act foolish" he said.

"You kept a human alive, when your supposed to kill them after you drew  her blood, that's the number one rule your supposed to obey?" He added, while swinging his sharp  knife around his finger.

"What do you think hee-."

"LOOK I KNOW!" Riki shouted.

"Well clearly you don't, because now they wants to see you, AND this lady too" jungwon said while shying away from the wall.

"What the hell...I'm dreaming, yeah I'm dreaming, this isn't happening, there's no such thing as vampires, but there is because- no there isn't...this is all a dream, I'm imagining it I-."

You then found yourself running away, running far away, away from the vampires, away from the ally way, away from everything and everyone.

But that didn't last very long when the sense of faint and darkness filled your eyes, you collapsed on the rough ground.

...........

A few hours later,

Your eyes started to slowly open, from your deep slumber...

"Where am I now..." you said in a low voice.

"Your finally awake" he said.

You tossed and turned and found yourself in a large fancy bed, with a dark floral patterned canopy drooped over it. There were few but elegant paintings on the dark coloured walls, and a tall boy sitting in the corner.

"WHERE AM I?" you shouted.

"That's it, I'm calling the cops, I've had enough with your weird vampire CULT thingy" you said in a aggravating tone...,

But while trying to get up from the bed you felt your legs get extremely numb, and unable to work so you almost fell onto the marble floor but Riki rushed to catch you into his arms and
while staring straight at your eyes he said.:

"What's with you and not being careful"

His strong daze captivated you, and you felt comfortable and calm, that you landed into his arms. What was this feeling?

"Thanks" you said.

"Yeah..." he said back, while letting you stand back on your own.

"Where am I?" Y oh asked trying to stay a bit calm.

"My house" he responded.

"SO YOU KIDNAPPED ME?"

"I mean.. teachinally yeah" he said with a poker face.

"God.. what did I get myself into..." you thought to yourself, while leaving the bed.

"Just follow me, and don't say anything, nothing at all, don't even look at anyone." As you exited the golden framed door, you went into a hallway, with Victorian styled wallpaper, and red carpeted floors, you noticed riki was holding your hand tightly..and walking in front of you the whole time you guys were walking through the hallway,
as you both headed down the dark marble stairs, you noticed a boy with purple-pinkish short hair leaning against the stairwell handles playing with these peculiar gold coins.
He then turned his head towards your way,
"so.. this is the human?"
"Word got out quickly huh.." Ni-ki mumbled
but it was loud enough for the boy to hear.

" I guess so..?" The boy grabbed his coins off the marble staircase and sat up, he approached you, and within a second he was already two inches apart from your face.

"Your quite the charm..." he cut off waiting for you to say your name.

"Oh... Y/N, my name is Y/N"

"What a lovely name!"

He lifted his hand and was about to feel your hair when Ni-ki grabbed his arm.

"Hands off, Sunoo" he said with a thug look on his face.

"Don't worry riki, I won't touch your precious little human" sunoo said while backing away from you and heading down the stairs.

"But just so you know... if he finds out you kept a human alive after taking there blood... your both dead."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey it's the author here! Sorry I haven't uploaded in quite a while, I have been in no motivation to wright, and I've been trying to focus on school projects too! I am doing my best on trying to upload every so often, but I am rlly sorry if I take these long absences out of no where!!